STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derek1224

2 Turbos, 1JZ, No Equal
Nov 25, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
This is in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada that this happened.

I woke up this morning to go to work only to find that someone had stolen my car from out of my driveway over night! This happened sometime between 9:30pm and 7:30am today (May30th). Many of you know my car and the parts I had on it but for those who don't, its a Dark Green Mica Twin Turbo-R with full BIC Exhaust, Custom one off BIC FMIC, and Various electronics and guages inside. It's got Stern 17" 5 spoke wheels with Michelin Tires on all corners.

Please if anyone see's this car or finds anyone selling MKIII Supra parts all of a sudden please call the police immediately! I'm really choked about this. Car theives rank right next to rapists in my books and all deserve to die!

Here's a shot of my car so you can keep a look out.

p631890_1.jpg

p631890_2.jpg

p631890_3.jpg

Thanks for any help in finding the car.

Derek

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Shit mate, sorry to hear!

I hope a miracle occurs and it is found relatively unscathed!

(These things happen... Mine was found 2 weeks after it was stolen!)

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
I will keep a look out for parts for sale, you should make us a laundry list or easy to identify parts that are inside and under the hood. Keep an eye on e-bay and all 6 or 7 supra type forums that are around.

Derek1224

2 Turbos, 1JZ, No Equal
Nov 25, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Thanks guys. I don't know if i want the car back... I mean it'll never feel the same now that its been abducted and probably had the hell bagged outta it. I'm so pissed right now I could kill!

Parts include....

- PLX DM5 Wideband O2
- Autometer Carbon Series Boost Guage
- Pioneer CD player
- Greddy Turbo Timer
- BIC FMIC with Stainless Steel piping and Black Silicon Couplers
- BIC 3" DP and TP
- BIC 3.5" Thunder Catback
- K&N FIPK Intake
- Tein Springs
- KYB Special GR Struts
- Stern 17x8 and 17x9 5 Spoke Wheels

Thats all I can think of at the moment. I think it's everything though.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Damn dude, I'll pray for you that you get it back. Did you just get this car if I remember right? Or was that someone else?

Either way, good luck and I'll keep an eye out on ebay and various forums.

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
NO FUCKING WAY! i'll definitely keep my eyes open for it. not an easy car to miss. sounds all too familiar since somebody tried to steal mine about a month or so ago. i hope you find the fuckers and beat the piss out of them till they cry for their coke head prostitute mothers.

Derek1224

2 Turbos, 1JZ, No Equal
Nov 25, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Thanks guys.

I was told by a buddy of mine that here in Abbotsford it isn't uncommon for people to jack a car, take it for a VERY hard run all night, then drive it up to a local lake and burn the car to the ground so there isn't any evidence left.

Basically I'm thinking this is what happened as the car had a 100% full tank of 94 octane.... Looks like it's time to start thinking about getting a new car.

Derek1224

2 Turbos, 1JZ, No Equal
Nov 25, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
CampbellsChunkySoupra said:
hope to god that u have some sort of insurance... its a beautiful machine and its terrible that u dont have it anymore :(

my sympathy to u...

I have full coverage on the car so i'll be ok that way. I just hope that they don't try to low ball me on the value of my car. Lucky for me I have all the reciepts from the stuff I've done to it so I should be OK.

aznwaterboy

Swap never finished
Feb 5, 2006
Bay Area, California
My condolences man. I really hope that you or someone finds the car and even more, find the people who did this. Car thieves I feel are incredibly bad because they destroy something we have worked so hard on, just to make some dough. Assholes.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
sorry to here about your car. check ebay for your parts, ive seen other peoples car stolen and stripped and parts sold on ebay

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Considering there seems to be a Supra stolen per week, my next upgrade I think, will be an engine kill switch.

I hope your car comes back in one peice, because it's a damn nice car :(