steering wheel pics

Falken

May 31, 2009
Los Angeles
ok my adapter came in today, now i need a day off work to install it, not sure how hard or easy its gonna be... hope i dont have to do major custom work to make it work =/

Falken

May 31, 2009
Los Angeles
I was watching some videos as well and there's a video where a guy uses a 5 hole adapter too so the 5 hole steering wheel will fit...

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
The factory 90-92 steering wheels are still my favorite. Having a functioning airbag is just the icing on the cake.

It's not much to get them recovered and they look and feel great. Here's mine with new leather (thanks Facime) and the center was painted with Automagic vinyl paint.

p1902510_1.jpg

Falken

May 31, 2009
Los Angeles
holy shit so fawken clean! one day ima have my interior as clean as yours... i love those steering wheels, sexy. just wondering what kind of seats are those?

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
They are the factory seats/panels/steering wheel from the JZA70 Twin Turbo 'R.' A few years back (well, like 4-5), it was far easier to find a set, in fact they weren't hard to get so long as you didn't mind paying $1000 +/-. Now though, I haven't seen a set for sale in a long time (especially complete, and/or especially with the Recaro mats), and even if so they'd probably be rather expensive.

Last edited:

Falken

May 31, 2009
Los Angeles
dang... ill stay with my stock seats for now. i always wanted to put a nice set of bucket seats but i dunno where i can find the rail, seats, etc.

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
yhatzee89;1904682 said:
It's a momo for a mkiii, fits right up... Just never seen another and I wanna know a little more about it
Looks really good. The Momo's downside is that the hub doesnt reset the turn signals. Although this one looks really well made so it might not suffer from that. Nice find!!

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
That TRD wheel might fit, but it's not one of the A70 optional wheels I've ever seen (also looks quite a bit more modern than the others).

Looks nice though!

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Do momo hubs not usually reset the turn signals? Cuz both the one in my car and this "TRD" one reset them, what I find most interesting is that this one has the hub built in...
I wonder if it was made for a celica...?

Now here is the big question... Which wheel should I use?
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Some other TRD goodness
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg