Starting up club (NC Supra's)

GetBoost

Sep 13, 2005
Fayetteville
Athena;1531758 said:
At this moment, its still up in the air, we have a small roll call with... 2 people.:nono:
If you want to go add your name to the list on when you can. The one with the most people wins.
If all else fails, it might end up that i go to VA instead, it seems they already have a date planned.

3rd:

10th:

17th:

24th:
GetBoost

Any:
Athena
kamikazemkiii

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
It'd be awesome if we could have shirts made like these guys except with the mk3 and NC
p1536749_1.jpg

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
kamikazemkiii;1536749 said:
It'd be awesome if we could have shirts made like these guys except with the mk3 and NC
p1536778_1.jpg

Marcus I have a guy that can do it. He made my son a jacket with his race number and name. Get me a design and I can have shirts and stickers made. He does quality work.

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
3rd:

10th:

17th:

24th:
GetBoost
suprasixteen
oldsking

Any:
Athena
kamikazemkiii

Right now, the 24th is looking like a winner. It gives me enough time to fix my brakes as well. Going down the road at 110 and your brake pedal goes to the floor? Definitely a "life sucks" moment.

5, if we could double this number it'd be sweet. I went through the last couple of pages to check, add your name if I missed it, or take it off if you can't.

I look forward to it ^_^

Toink

Aug 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
rtrdpenguin;1535541 said:
A good clutch, I'm using the same one :)

haha yea i'm hoping it is, I still need to find a place that can put it in for me instead of waiting on people to call me back who said they could help me out.

rtrdpenguin;1537288 said:
3rd:

10th:

17th:

24th:
GetBoost
suprasixteen
oldsking

Any:
Athena
kamikazemkiii
rtrdpenguin

what month is this for haha?

sign me up for the 24th if i have my car up and running by then.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
well i wont be able to go to any meets until june, my work is no longer allowing us to trade days with people. something with a labor law or something.

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
i have my stock one. i think it might leak but if it does i dont think its too bad. i was in my car and it worked fine. im in newport, nc if you want to pick it up today or tomorrow you can have it. or, if you cant get it today i live in greenville during the week.

stolensupra

Gotta spray to play!
Jan 2, 2010
NORTH CAROLINA- Greensboro
I should be recieving an all metal radiator from too_stand soon but if anyone wants one with a pressure leak between tank and core that can def be rebuilt i'll let it go for next to nothing i prefer not to drive more than 25 miles from gboro but hit me up maybe we can work it out.

Bruno Molly

Apr 29, 2009
NC
Kewl...a NC Supra Stash! and I thought most Supras were nonexistent in NC. Only see one every now and then in Greensboro but....I have 2 projects going (Supra wise) Just completed a Smashed LS400 with a spare one left over. Its in the shop like an Alien Pod opened up waiting for a Donor MA70 to be backed in. Anyway, we plan on making the meet.

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
Bruno Molly;1539215 said:
Kewl...a NC Supra Stash! and I thought most Supras were nonexistent in NC. Only see one every now and then in Greensboro but....I have 2 projects going (Supra wise) Just completed a Smashed LS400 with a spare one left over. Its in the shop like an Alien Pod opened up waiting for a Donor MA70 to be backed in. Anyway, we plan on making the meet.

.....huh.....