Sputtering problem in high RPMs with ECT power button on??

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
At 4 degrees, the injection timing is also off. And more so the faster the engine speed. It isn't just the spark output. The CPS is used to tell where and when the engine is in its cycle.

Chrisco

Build in Progress
Jan 4, 2009
Downers Grove, IL
I think I'm now experiencing the same sputtering problem you were talking about. However, my issue seems to be more in depth as the car is randomly missing at idle and across the RPM range as well. I think I read that you mentioned this used to be happening to you... what resolved your initial missfire issue?

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Chrisco;1825441 said:
I think I'm now experiencing the same sputtering problem you were talking about. However, my issue seems to be more in depth as the car is randomly missing at idle and across the RPM range as well. I think I read that you mentioned this used to be happening to you... what resolved your initial missfire issue?

My original misfire at idle and low RPM's was resolved by getting new NGK plugs. The misfire I was seeing at high RPM's was a result of bad grounds/loose power wires. Nice rims BTW! Always wanted a set of those.