Spring or Early Summer Meets ?

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
forcefedsupra;1263542 said:
I'm in the military, remember?

We should hang at my house Sunday afternoon if everybody isn't working.

Sunday should be real nice that day....I may take you up on that offer.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Anyone in richmond want to meet up this weekend or at starbucks friday night?

I guess the only thing worrying me is the salt and sand still left on the roads. I dont want to drive my car through that crap :D

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
forcefedsupra;1263542 said:
I'm in the military, remember?

We should hang at my house Sunday afternoon if everybody isn't working.

yeah i know that. oh btw i got your gasket set so ill give it to you whenever i see you again. sunday? hmm ill try to make it

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Suprajjang

The Richmond meet last year turned out great. A cruise to a resturant would be nice at arround supper time.

ForceFed, thanks for your service to our Country. When will you be returning to the States ?

A possibility might be to meet at MD Intl Raceway. Buds Creek MD. I believe they have an import raceday on the event calander. I would not race, but watching any car race is a blast.

Usually at those events you will also find a ton of vendors, so some shopping is there also. We may even be able to give some of the Supra Vendors a heads up and say we would be there.

A track event may in fact be too late to plan. No biggie, just something to keep in mind.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Davismj711;1265965 said:
Suprajjang

The Richmond meet last year turned out great. A cruise to a resturant would be nice at arround supper time.

ForceFed, thanks for your service to our Country. When will you be returning to the States ?

A possibility might be to meet at MD Intl Raceway. Buds Creek MD. I believe they have an import raceday on the event calander. I would not race, but watching any car race is a blast.

Usually at those events you will also find a ton of vendors, so some shopping is there also. We may even be able to give some of the Supra Vendors a heads up and say we would be there.

A track event may in fact be too late to plan. No biggie, just something to keep in mind.

I feel the same way about the track. I wouldnt mind going but I know I would not race my car unless we go to a road track:evil2: Either way is anyone willing to step up and get something started if you want it some place other than richmond? If not I can put together another richmond meet i guess :icon_ques:dunno::1zhelp:

Thanks!
Chris

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Chris and others, take a look at the event on this link for June 14th and chime in on what you think.

Seems to me that the vendors activities are all in place more or less. The fee is only $20.

http://www.mirdrag.com/v2/flyers/schedule/pdf/09_season.pdf

Just a thought.

Perhaps if we make it an annual trek and grow in numbers then even the vendors and those running will lean toward our market a bit.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Hey guys,
Talked to a bit to Chris this last weekend when we went to SATS and dynoed. They put that event on a couple times during the summer and would be a good place to meet up late at night. Also G-force next to RIR has a big lot if we wanted to do the Karting meet. I am down to help and I will talk to Chris about it!

Seth

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
medic91x;1295733 said:
I'd be interested in attending any of the events, just give me a date and time.

Seth and I are still planning the spring meet but the university of maryland meet is not this coming sunday but the next. If you can attend come out!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
soundslikesemi87;1311937 said:
I'm gonna start looking for venues around here. How does september-ish sound to you guys?

September is fine... I told you man Chesapeake park has alot of room. Picnic area and alot of room for cars.