Spring meet Vancouver!!!

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Frankenstien;1278885 said:
^ I was wondering why you weren't keeping up so well :icon_bigg

Jayhall, the Lexus SC300 92-94 alternator is a direct bolt in on the 1JZ and puts out more amps than the stocker. 10 or 20 IIRC, a nice bump.

Im going to see if I can get mine bumped up to a 120amp. But if I cant, I will definatly pick one up from a SC.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Daryl. This reminds me of 2 years ago at Mission when I blew my clutch. I drove all the way back home to grab tools, equipment and all the necessary parts, loaded my truck, got back on the #1 hwy and blew a tire and had to fix a flat. Got back to the track changed out the clutch after 5 hrs on my back, lined up at the start line and the same thing happens to me again with the clutch. Last year I install a brand new triple plate OS Giken roll it off the rollers after some fine tuning, It won't stay in first. Pooched thrust washer. Swap out tranny, head to track the following week all happy and ready to kill...Kaboom I window the block..

Moral of the story...Don't cry, and don't keep a sledge hammer in you Supra. You keep telling yourself it will get better but it doesn't. You have chosen your path...The path of the Supra..lol..

:)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
VanSupra;1279160 said:
Daryl. This reminds me of 2 years ago at Mission when I blew my clutch. I drove all the way back home to grab tools, equipment and all the necessary parts, loaded my truck, got back on the #1 hwy and blew a tire and had to fix a flat. Got back to the track changed out the clutch after 5 hrs on my back, lined up at the start line and the same thing happens to me again with the clutch. Last year I install a brand new triple plate OS Giken roll it off the rollers after some fine tuning, It won't stay in first. Pooched thrust washer. Swap out tranny, head to track the following week all happy and ready to kill...Kaboom I window the block..

Moral of the story...Don't cry, and don't keep a sledge hammer in you Supra. You keep telling yourself it will get better but it doesn't. You have chosen your path...The path of the Supra..lol..

:)

lol

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
well heres a few pictures from the meet.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg