Spotted: Red 89'+ new britain/west hartford line

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
I seen a good condition red 89'+ with stock sawblades painted black near the west farms mall today about an hour ago. You boosted nicely out of the TD banknorth parking lot following a blue WRX. I was in my supra parked in the lot and you paid me no mind, lol. Are you on here?

Last edited:

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
foreverpsycotic;1040554 said:
Might be the same one that is on the pike all the time. Have to catch up to that car one day.

With that 1J you wont be catching up with anything....

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Slow66;1040569 said:
With that 1J you wont be catching up with anything....

It is faster than your drag car ATM :biglaugh:

CTsupra;1040582 said:
If the car you're talking about has HID's and is overly loud, it's me.

Stop by dunkin, thats normally where a couple of us are.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Almost every weekend, unless I am in LI visiting the GF. I don't drive alone, I carpool with boostinsupragirl, but the MKIII should be up there soon.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
CTsupra;1040617 said:
That's cool. My unit is in Norwalk, and I hate driving the supra down there. Like I said, I won't be down there this weekend, but let me know when you guys are going down there, I'll stop in. ..Maybe get a ride in the 1j? ;)

Sure, if you are in norwalk this weekend, give me a call. PM sent with my number. It is still stock twins, so don't mind the slowness.

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
I will soon be making my way out to the pike when the car is finished. I hope to see everyone there. Dunkin donuts is it?

Also a bunch of us are going to the formula d race in jersey on june 14th. Anyone interested?

Cheers josh