south florida meets???

maverick_124

Dec 3, 2009
naples, fl
Are there any supra meets in the SWFL area??? Marco island to fortmyers??? I know there is a naples meet and a fort myers meet bt the people in fortmyers arnt the type of people I wanna associate myself with

Dani87x

OATHKEEPER III%
Oct 11, 2009
Miami FL
Asking the same question for Miami. I was wondering if there's any meets, Ive seen a few MkIII Supras and MkIV but haven't seen or heard about any meets from any of the ricers in Dade.

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Ill be back in cape coral where im from in 2 weeks (currently in WV) i use to be a part of capecoralracing.net and helped build it they meet at the coralwood plaza parking lot on delprado mondays and thursdays at 8:30pm

Once i get back and fix my clutch issue i might hit it up a few times but i stopped going due to the drama of trying to help run that site and what illegal shit goin on at the meets i didnt wanna be a part of.

And id be down for a meet i know tanya rolls out to the naples meets every once in awhile and shed be more than happy to laugh at our big fat mk3's :p

and i dont blame you about the ftmyers crowd its 100% of the reason CCR was started and theyve had beef with us over it since the start and have shown up at our meets and done illegal shit till the cops got called and kicked us out on more than one occasion.

maverick_124

Dec 3, 2009
naples, fl
hey our MK3's r heaver, ya no what that means?? TRACTION, means more power!!!! and tanya has been to all the meets here in naples that iv gone to haha my supra is currently up in spring hill...im trying to find a truck and trailer to tow it back...(fuse issues) or a ride there so i can fix it...i need a pic of the 80 amp ALT fuse and also the fuel pump relay...

im also hoping to see once i get my supra running if a few supra guys wanna go out to the immokalee drag strip or a nauto cross event...i only know of the drag strip tho...

Attachments

• supra1.jpeg
    supra1.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 3
  • supra2.jpeg
    supra2.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 3
  • supra3.jpeg
    supra3.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 3

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
i go out to IMP all the time as you can see from my sig.

we normally go on sunday tho as we have a s/c'ed dakota that has to be trailered to the track and shit.

maverick_124

Dec 3, 2009
naples, fl
well hell when i get my supra running ill come out for a day lol always wanted to go..

BTW it was your sig that gave me the idea it was at immokalee

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
itll be a little bit before i go back out there i think but these are the best months to go, cold air to make power but sun to make the track sticky. that is if the IMP decides to prep the track that day........

Not that I need the track prepped but the dakota is on slicks with 4.56's if its not prepped it lights them up.

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
i highly doubt its got 4.88's in it i dont think the case has the room but if its n/a its got 4.30's id have to see your ID plate on the firewall to know if its LSD or not.

gauges......a good electric oil pressure and water temp gauge would be smart but thats about it.

maverick_124

Dec 3, 2009
naples, fl
ohh i was thinking boost (im going turbo sooner or later so yeah..) and oil temp but i could run a 3 gauge piller..and ill get a pic of it nd show it to you so you can tell me if it has LSD lol

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
i highly doubt we're gonna go out anytime soon my car has been down for 9 months so ive got major work to get cracking on when i get back oil change fuel tank drain maybe even fuel filter and full tune up if i can. and im gonna order marlin crawler bushings (for the 3rd time) since the 2nd time i ordered them their site was backwards and i recieved a r154 bushing instead and put it in the car and didnt find out until 2-3 days ago that red is r154 white is w58. the feel didnt change much from the white bushing it was just a little bit more loose but my trans is old so i just chaulked it up to that.