sorry guys =(

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
hey guys.. long time no update. im in santa rosa now.. i got kicked out so kinda homeless. everything seems to be falling down on me and it sucks. ive been in the hospital for a few days because of massive bleeding and stuff. My surgery is still pretty far away but yeah.

I really have no where to go (im at my friends typing this) i have no where really to sleep and im really losing faith in myself and my life. whatever may happen you all have been great to me and i appreciate it. my body feels like its about done and i really cant take it anymore. i wish i could just move far away.

Anyways.. thanks everyone.. and thanks SM for the wonderful years. If i can find some way to get online, i will update.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
haha, you and me both ryan. part of my family is falling apart and its got me just idk, spaced out. im been couching it at my gfs and its not gonna last. I aint got anywhere to go at this point.. my mom and grandma will take me in but that wont go long either. dont know how im gonna store my stuff.

I should turn my phone on and see how its going...kinda scared to tho. bro, stay strong.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I hope everything is coming back together for you Nomad and MK3runner. Nomad, just remember that life will get better. Sometimes you're thrown a curve ball, but it's only because of better things to come. I hope you're feeling better.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Its big big surgery guys, I'm sure he is fine, just taking his time recovering. We will hear from him again.