sorry guys =(

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
In for an update as well. How's it going?

Hope all is well. I've actually thought about ya a few times this week. ...As weird as that might sound, since we've never really interacted beyond this thread...

Anyways, I'm pullin' for ya brother!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Zumtizzle;1263614 said:
Roadtrip? ;)

sounds like... I know he living out in the sticks lol, I been shot at before for being out in the country side....fudge it I know how to zig zag and duck.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Nomad, when you get on here man - we're all pulling for you.

Don't go looking off into the future. Sure, there's a lot ahead, and it may seem overwhelming right now, but keep at it. Just look at that single inch in front of you. Fight for that inch. When you get that inch, look at the next inch.

Keep going man, and do NOT give up that inch!

Doward007 on Live here. Do you need a 75' cord? I've got hundreds of feet of Cat6 cable here man, I'll make you one and send it your way! I wish I had a wireless hookup, I'd send that to you instead!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
so story is he moved got new number and dont have internet. we're trying to kick it today depending on weather up there. sounds like hes still out in the sticks.. maybe I can bring my laptop and look for a wireless connect so he can give a what up himself.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Ryan, when/ you get a chance to read this, if you can sit up an play video games, maybe you can get out in your car and get yourself some therapy. If not, maybe MKIIIRunner can take you for a Supra ride. It's bound to be good for the soul.

We are praying for you man!

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Mk3runner;1264433 said:
so story is he moved got new number and dont have internet. we're trying to kick it today depending on weather up there. sounds like hes still out in the sticks.. maybe I can bring my laptop and look for a wireless connect so he can give a what up himself.

So we were supposed to go out and hang out with him today.

But after talking to nomad we rescheduled.

he's doing a little better and his surgery is coming up on April 2nd!