someone please help!! fed up with rich idle

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
I really dont know what else to do with running rich at idle. My wideband says that im running around 11.2-12....sometimes mid 12's if im lucky. I have tried setting my maft for a bigger injectors and using the idle switch to try and correct it .....I have the idle at -35% and it barely does anything. My fpr is set at 25psi with the vac on and its still rich...it like doesnt change at all. My VF reading was at 1.25 and it wouldnt change no matter what i did. I tried resetting the ecu numerous times but nothing helped.

mods are in sig

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IM READY TO FLIP OUT!!!

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
I tried setting my Tune Low load point at the idle MAP pressure (as close as you can get) that helped me a little (for now). Mine was around 34.0 I think, then I used the Tune Low settings to adjust my AFR. It isn't bad right now, but I've found that anything can happen with this thing:aigo:

inline6

Whistle>Whine
Sep 22, 2005
SoCal
Is your o2 sensor working properly?

I don't know if it matters but when I reset my ECU I load a blank map to my emanage first, then after the ECU does what it can to fix the idle and relearns, I load up the adjusted maps to lean out the idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.