Somebody's New Setup

Raven97990

Supramania Contributor
Jul 3, 2005
Georgia
www.speedforsale.com
If I ever get mine finished, we'll have to get togather at one of the national meets and run... My car is very much the same thing, only will be pumping out power through a auto tranny. You are running the TED compent cams correct? And the Motec. I plan the run a haltech EK6, have not yet decided the coil setup, plan the run the TED componts big cams(like slow6? is using in his drag car). Have a A1000 and sumped tank just like yours, but I am concerned it will not provided the fuel for 1khp+ power levels. I am thinking of running tripple walboros, but I have not yet decided for sure. I am also trying to decide if I want to run very large injectors, or build a twin rail setup, but I know that will require very exstenive tuning.

Paint work looks great, thanks for reppign us in the old school challenge(I have four copies, one by the toliet, one by the nightstand, and two put away to stay nice and new).

Jared

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I feel that it's about time for some more video of this beautiful monster. :D What say you, Duane?

Collin

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
lowbudgettarga said:
lets see some videos in the snow!!! assuming it's snowing down in seattle too,
I was going to add that bit too, but I forgot.
It's snowing around Ron's house.
I had to drive through it on my way back from my girlfriends' to work.
It started sticking around south everett, and ended almost as soon as I got on 405.
Not fun to try and change lanes when it's slush.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
Reign_Maker said:
Driving in the snow FTL... :nono:

Nooo! Driving in snow FTW!

I was having an absolute blast messing around in the snow... donuts, figure 8's, oh man it was badass.... Till i tried to get into my garage... hahahaa I had to get two neighbors to help me push the car in!

(first day of snow here)

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Justin said:
Nooo! Driving in snow FTW!

I was having an absolute blast messing around in the snow... donuts, figure 8's, oh man it was badass.... Till i tried to get into my garage... hahahaa I had to get two neighbors to help me push the car in!

(first day of snow here)
!!!
You're crazy.
don't wreck your supra dooooood!
didn't spokompton get snow like a couple weeks ago?

my drive way sucked tonight...

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
kylefoto said:
!!!
You're crazy.
don't wreck your supra dooooood!
didn't spokompton get snow like a couple weeks ago?

my drive way sucked tonight...

oh its in the garage and its not coming out... i sure had fun for that one day though ;)

nothing that stuck.... there was a day where I could see flakes but there's been no snow on the ground till yesterday.

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
I got a good bit of snow here last night (~80mi from Spokane). Today I had to putt around in 5th gear to keep from spinning out on the hills. Definately would rather be on the stock rim/tire size instead of these wider ones. Or get snow tires or a winter car, but I'm too cheap/poor for either of those.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
got_boosted said:
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I feel that it's about time for some more video of this beautiful monster. :D What say you, Duane?

Collin

Ok Ok ..a vid will be in the works in about 2 weeks. A vid that you guys will like :naughty:

Duane

NJsupraA70

Ex-Supra Owner
Sep 18, 2005
NJ
upgradedsupra said:
A vid that you guys will like :naughty:

Duane

*:3d_frown: steve... I know you were joking, but, inappropriate comment brother... Edited by: R/M*

look foward to it.

- Steve

Twigger

Ahhh Yeah!!
Mar 30, 2005
OlyWA
Looking good, hopefully I will get to take a look at it if you stop through Olympia.

Snow fun!! Watch the mirror it was over 120 feet of sidwaysness.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Twigger said:
Looking good, hopefully I will get to take a look at it if you stop through Olympia.

Snow fun!! Watch the mirror it was over 120 feet of sidwaysness.
twig,
that is some of the worst video quality I've ever seen.
Make it smaller!
haha.

come up and visit us up here man, I love your freaking white packageeeee

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
LexusTech117 said:
Damn, where was I when you were all having fun building a monster 7M ? Kyle, we need to get a build thread started for my car when the Brian Crower group buy is done and the parts are shipped to my garage.

-Dave
I'm downnnnnnn!
I got one up for mine, telling my story, and once I get some time and money to do my MHG job.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
LexusTech117 said:
Damn, where was I when you were all having fun building a monster 7M ? Kyle, we need to get a build thread started for my car when the Brian Crower group buy is done and the parts are shipped to my garage.

-Dave

This has been going on for a while. Can't wait til I hit the dyno!

Twigger said:

I will be passing by WA tomorrow and heading down south for the weekend. See you guys later :)

Duane

PS: Snow sucks..I am glad we generally don't get any where I live. :biglaugh: