Some more Sex pics..Topless..(56K step off the dance floor please)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Don't you hate it when a stranger comes along and causes problems when there was nothing wrong to begin with. Reassure her that you love her. And, let her know that it is a very exciting time for you right now with the Supra and it's new looks. Maybe you should finance her that new hairstyle/new look, and you'll get excited about her again. Damn these Supra guys should shut up, they only make it worse.

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
suprastanger507mgte said:
I think Dad's waiting for the son to come home ..... and start helping him with that ... lol
Yeah, so he can finish his car and get it out of my driveway !!! j/k. He's away at college right now. I'm expecting him for an extended vacation around Christmas (oops - Holiday Season: for those politically correct types) to finish it up.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Hey Chris, Starting end of November, I will off from my work for six weeks. :) . Yes, its nice, I know. During that time, hope within two weekends, I will be swaping my bottom end with a 2jz. After that, I will be free. If you need help with project, I may be able to roll up once in a while and give hand or two :)

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Chris - I read your pre-paint thread, and your car looks absolutely great.

Good story about your wife, and the picture brings it all home. :) Last week I took my wife to a really nice formal dinner - $75 per plate at the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame induction banquet - and had just picked my car up from the paint shop earlier that day. She gets dressed to the 9's, and we go. I park the car and as we're walking away I keep looking back and almost walk into another parked car. She says, "Oh my God. I get all dressed up, spend a bunch of time getting my hair and everything just right, and you don't say a thing to me, but you can't keep your eyes off that damn car." Best thing to do in a situation like this is try to turn it into a joke, so that's what I did. It was a bit of a gamble, but she's was laughing about it before th night was over, and she never flipped me off.

Edit: I think I would have that picture framed and hang it with my other family pictures above my desk at work. Good conversation piece.