SocalSupras Beach Cruise and BBQ

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
PROJECT N00b;1205480 said:
if i wasnt leaving for the airforce, id be there with you guys!!! but im not =[ kawawa naman.

The air force will be good for you. Exciting!

jessetooslow

May 11, 2007
Tiverton, R.I.
Nice pics guys, looks like it was a good time, Who owns the white supra with no wing, he has some wide ass wheels on it, anyone know the wheels dimensions?

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Probably because you haven't been visiting socalsupras.com, where it was announced a month ago. Check the events section in socalsupras.com; we're thinking about doing a January cruise on Mulholland Hwy in Malibu

Just wondering, Was the cruise posted here as well in the reginal (I know I can't spell) section? (If it was I didn't notice it) I rarely take a visit to So Cal Supra

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Koenigturbo;1209745 said:
Probably because you haven't been visiting socalsupras.com, where it was announced a month ago. Check the events section in socalsupras.com; we're thinking about doing a January cruise on Mulholland Hwy in Malibu

Just wondering, Was the cruise posted here as well in the reginal (I know I can't spell) section? (If it was I didn't notice it) I rarely take a visit to So Cal Supra

Yes...it was posted in the regional section. Socalsupras.com would be a better place to visit for socal events.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
rodel;1205469 said:
p1209962_1.jpg

Did anyone race these guys ?:naughty:

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
zdaeng;1209644 said:
Nice gathering Rodel!

Can't see your car during this gathering. Is your car still in the worksyop?

My car was at the shop. It still is. :cry: Getting some gauges and methanol injection installed.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Looks like it was worth the sandblast you got at the beach.

I used to live in Camarillo/TO area, and my car would always get sandblasted every time I went boarding down at the beach. (Mostly Pt. Mugu and Oxnard area beaches.)

Dang, that was back before the 88 Turbo I have now was even built.. LOL

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Adjuster;1210148 said:
Looks like it was worth the sandblast you got at the beach.

I used to live in Camarillo/TO area, and my car would always get sandblasted every time I went boarding down at the beach. (Mostly Pt. Mugu and Oxnard area beaches.)

Dang, that was back before the 88 Turbo I have now was even built.. LOL

Luckily, the sandblasting didnt begin until after we BBQed.