Socal Roll Call with Pics!

KenHenderson

Oct 31, 2015
SoCali
Glad to see you active in the forum, Ken! Your car looks fantastic!

Thanks, Rodel. That is, indeed, quite the compliment coming from Mr. MKIII himself. Since you bumped this thread, I am going to assume you have something special in store for us, as you always do :).

Damn that looks good Ken. I've always liked that front lip.

Thanks, my friend. Gonna try to get some new wheels after I finish up my home improvement project but, other than that, she's all done. I've been in "get in and drive" mode for some time and I expect that to continue.

For those using my wheel size and offsets for BBK calculations, be aware of the issue I encountered with the taper on the front wheels. You can read all about it here: http://www.supramania.com/forums/th...time!-Finally-found-a-mkiii-meet-crimson-tide. If the wheels you have, or are considering, do not taper inward, and you are intent on installing the Wilwood Aero 6 front caliper, you should not have any issues with the 18 x 8.5 +38 wheel. That said, this is something that should be checked and double checked before you take the plunge.

Ken.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Thanks, Rodel. That is, indeed, quite the compliment coming from Mr. MKIII himself. Since you bumped this thread, I am going to assume you have something special in store for us, as you always do :).

Ken.

You're welcome, Ken.

"Mr. MK3" I like that. =). I just wanna keep SoCal Supras alive.

Stay tuned for some goodness!

seoul4korea

Nov 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
www.supraforums.com
So I haven't posted on here in a bit... Currently in progress with doing a 1.5J swap.... I spun a bearing and smacked a spark plug. Got a hold of a 2005 IS300 block with a fantastic crank and a set of USDM set of GTE rods and pistons. More photos of the build coming up soon on my build page.