so whos supra still runs and drives

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
im planning on having my car up before september and after i do i was going to get get a small cruise goin with local guys to kancamagus , leave early in the mornin on a sat or sun and come back late evening, anyone want to join? im in very south east corner of CT

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
the cars that are goin are totally random the only thing i don't want is hondas with no exhaust, the less negative attention we attract the better, i will setup a date sometime this week all depending on my car

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
Mine runs and drives but is far from inspectable at this point and still has the dreaded BHG. I estimate She'll be ready in mid October though. I love it when things start coming together.

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
jon..its not a bhg..ill come up we'll fix in like 2 hours. things arn't goin so well here either my DM order hasn't come in its been 8 days. funny thing the only mk3 i know that runs was on my ass last night while i was in my truck why the fuck is everyone with a running mk3 not on the forums?

rshn117

Aug 16, 2008
se CT
im thinking first or second sunday of september , 5th or 12th, i made it to the gas station and back today in mine so i should be good to go by the 5th

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
aznboik1mva;1610061 said:
dam wats wrong with the mkiv?!

It's fixed now. The front main seal and the exhaust cam seal started leaking oil pretty bad and it was getting sprayed all over the engine bay. Took $30 and about 4hrs to fix haha.