So next friday...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He's banned for 48 hrs. He'll be back postwhoring before you know it............:biglaugh:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
suprahero said:
He's banned for 48 hrs. He'll be back postwhoring before you know it............:biglaugh:

No, actually the next people who postwhore are getting permabanned...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
response, not responce. You're going to get some smartass'd answers, but usually only to questions that you can find the answers to in a few seconds of searching. I doubt the ones banned will give you a smart ass answer to a technical question, cause they spend more time in the OT than the technical section. Good luck either way.

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
Well no offense meant sh, but everytime i cant find a problem with my car, i search first. If that doesnt work, i ask the smart people here. Most of the answers are get a 1jz and you wont have that problem! If i could afford a 1jz, you think id be askin how to fix a ge?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
suprastanger507mgte said:
Why does someone get banned for posting in their own thread???

When you post 97 posts in 3 hours (In someone elses thread by the way) that consist of nothing but senseless off-topic babble making it impossible for anyone to participate in the original thread.

And if you want further information about how SM's administration is done, please PM me and I'll be glad to explain.