naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
HellsLegion said:
lollol.

Damn ryan....

He wont find us here!

:rofl: :rofl: He'll find us eventually, but this is as good a hiding spot as any...........:biglaugh:

I'll have to go find him sooner or later or I'll start having withdrawals............lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
OneJoeZee said:

He's part of my support group. He keeps me sane in a world full of idiots. He's talked me down off of more than one ledge. I suffer from suicidal tendencies due to my drug addictions. Without him, I may be driving that great big supra in the sky. I just hope it's a 1jz.....................lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
HellsLegion said:
lollol.

Damn ryan....

He wont find us here!

What you mean I wont find you here!!!!!:icon_bigg

Kyle I am your stalker!!!!!! :evil2:

You should know by now Kyle if you get the Hero you get the Soup.........lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Hey I am all about supporting my Gay Ass brothers!!!! I cant wait for you to get your new car Kyle. I think you are going to poop your pants when you realize how much more car you have over your NA.............:icon_bigg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ya whats up with that why did he sell off the wheels????? I take it that that was part of the deal????

Im sorry im at work so I come and go!!!! (and not like that sicko)

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
No he sold them because he needed money and the car wasnt selling. Im buying MattJK's wheels. We jsut agreed on another price, so im lookin for some more loot right now

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Will he not let you owe him one hundred dollars? You can pay him fifty a week for two weeks. I would think you were worthy of this little bit of help. Maybe if you ask him, he will do it. If not hit me up with a pm...........lol