ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
...and boredom = sig.

p496355_1.jpg

Opinions? Criticisms? Cookies?

For the record, I asked that question to a few people, resulted in a few interesting responses.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
#1. too big. I believe the sig limit here is 225 px in height

#2. text doesn't stand out enough.

#3. I dont like the background, too many weird colors. Mess around with it by using gaussian blur, maybe ecven render in difference clouds for cool background effects

#4. car is at a funny angle. use the rectangle marquee tool around the car, hit free transform, and adjust the front end down a little bit.

That's about it for my honest critisism :)

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
Didn't plan on putting it in the sig anyways; thing's still having problems so I almost feel like I don't even own it. :(

The text definitely bugged me, I was trying to find something that would stand out, but not look hideous. I didn't play around for too long, though, so I could've probably put more effort into that.

PS nub here, so I really tried to use the simplest tools I could to just rush through it, even though I should have tried to kill more time, considering boredom is what brought me to do it. :p

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
lol, it takes a long time to get things looking right in Photoshop. certainly wasn't an overnight success, Ive been using PS for 2 years now, and it took about a year to get good I think. I still dont know how to use half the tools in PS, but somehow manage to work around that.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^^^best sig maker in the world..............maybe just on this forum, alright maybe she's not even that good, but I like her.............:biglaugh:

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
I love the sawblades. They may be heavy as hell, but I still love 'em.

Regarding the muflaps, wasn't my decision. I picked the car up not too long ago as shown. I'm not worried about cosmetics just yet, I'm just worried about fixing the starting problem.