So, I owe Domino's $60

blackturbona

May 10, 2007
kirkland
yea thats totally the managers fault, dominos has tons of money they can afford to pay it back. you didnt earn it, but u offered to leave it so its not like you didnt try. maybe if it was the next day and i still had it, but a week later? id keep it

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Jeff Lange;946921 said:
I would give them the $60, but I would seriously consider leaving if they asked me to. That's a company error and the manager stated that it would not need to be repaid if the error was found.

That being said, it is just $60, but it should just be a write-off for them. It's chump change.

yep.

expecialy if they said you wouldent have to pay them back.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
ok I am going to be REAL clear on something.

Stating something by a amanger or what not is not legally ENFORCEABLE.

If they overpayed you, they will get thier money back one way or another. That means they will take it out of your next check or even garnish your wages if you end up quitting. The companies have the upper hand on this mistakes. No different than a bank.

Just pay the $60 and next time keep tabs of the deliveries by reciept etc. If there is a discrepancy. You figure it out there and then. Even if a manager, or the president of the company himself states otherwise. In the end you are responsible for that mistake and in this case LIABLE for those $60. Welcome to corporate america!