So...I caught my girl cleaning the house...NWS

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
SP 7M said:
Wait. Isn't that the chick that has cheated on you with two different guys?

If that's true then...

Squid699 said:
well no surprise why you got back together!

I'd say she's not hot enough to make up for that.

But I also have no cue if that SP 7M said is really about the girl in the pictures.

Last edited:

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
if that were the case, you're right Meggs.....it wouldn't make much difference to me how attractive she were if she'd cheated on me...

of course I was just trying to comment on how attractive she was in a humorous manner ;)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
See it's started ya forgot the "damnit" Alzhiemers is kicking in soon you'll forget peoples names and call everyone "Sonny" ;)

Anyway now we've totally jacked Grants thread back on topic where are some more pics of the "Cleaner" !!

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Turkish said:
Yup, I can't get my gf to dress up, she thinks it is silly.

Oh... I guess I figured most people would do that. But it appears that I was wrong.

I don't know why someone wouldn't do that though...

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
So yeah, if that is the girl that has cheated twice then rid yourself of her. She obviously doesn't care enough about you.

To agree with Squid-it doesn't matter how good-looking somebody is if they cheat on you. There are no "second chances" (or more, for that matter) when it comes to that.

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Okay I wasn't going to say anything but it seems like maybe I should. I loved going to the chicago meet, and nopi last year. I like going to Grants car things because I get to spend time with him and meet all his friends and escape our boring reality that we call everyday life. And I don't want to feel like I can't go to these things because everyone thinks I'm a horrible person. I'm not going to tell it all because I think certain aspects of ones life are private and should stay that way. I will say that I never cheated on grant though I did allow myself to be put in questionable perdicuments, but after over three years together and all the stuff we have been through please note that Grants is no saint either. And I'll just leave it at that.