SM Supra Keychain Past Group Buy Questions

ghostmkiiiturbo

Aug 27, 2013
Florence, KY
Hey MKIII Owners I was wondering if there are any members here that have this supra keychain(Picture below).

Does anyone know who organized the group buy that these key chains were designed and distributed from?

Post pics of yours if you have them. I was told they came in three or four colors but he couldn't remember.

SupraKeychain.jpg

ghostmkiiiturbo

Aug 27, 2013
Florence, KY
GrimJack;1966111 said:
I've got a bunch of those. I seem to recall they were from KeithH.

Searching...

Yup. http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...ady-for-immediate-shipping&highlight=keychain

Thanks Grim.. My bad I've been reading and searching about JZ swaps/parts/mods all day lol. I'm working on my post count too as I have a lot of 7m parts to get rid of. I'm picking a 1991 1jz at the beginning of the week from a member here so no need for them. I'll check out the link.

Silver MK3

see if Grim has any to sell. I too would be interested in another group buy or at least acquiring a few more myself. The one I have is blue.

ghostmkiiiturbo

Aug 27, 2013
Florence, KY
After reviewing the thread. I see their were 2 runs done one in 2006 and one in 2008. Mine is from the 2006 original batch. I bought my 87 in 2006 with the key chain.

ghostmkiiiturbo

Aug 27, 2013
Florence, KY
Yeah keithh hasn't been on in a long time but id love to get in on another group buy. I'm willing to use my keychain for a template if anyone wants to organize the group buy and creation/production of the keychain.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Hey guys,

While searching for some paperwork recently I came across 5 red keychains and 1 black one left over from the second run.

I am going to offer these last keychains for $15 shipped for the red one and $18 shipped for the black one.

If anyone is interested please let me know via email at keithh at Supras dot org and I will generate a paypal invoice for you.

Please note that Canada shipping will be $0.75 extra and the rest of the world will be $1.50 extra.

I will respond in the order the emails are received and I will only hold the invoice open for 48 hours before moving on to the next person in the list.

In order to give as many people the chance to pick up this excellent keychain I will be limiting this to one keychain per person.

I look forward to these going to a good home.

This is not a group buy. I have the product in hand and ready to ship. I will head over to the parts for sale section and create a full listing.