SM Rock Song?

What style of music do you want for the SM song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
I am going to try to take on the task of making a Supramania song with my band. What kind of music would you all prefer? Not much in my repertoire. Mostly rock. But there's heavy rock, punk rock, alternative, rock. I've tried to play country, I just cant make up a country riff for the life of me. I may be able to do techno but I'm not too good at it. I cannot sing, so I will just provide guitar, drums, bass, maybe piano if it calls for it. Maybe someone will write lyrics and will sing to it. I just need to know what kind of music you want it to be. Mention band names, songs, etc. that you think it should sound like so I can get some kind of idea that you have in mind.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Alternative!

Me likes the guitar in Wolfmother's Joker & Theif, but I don't really care what sub style as long as its something alternative~ish.

And sounds like fun! Any ideas on lyrics yet or is this w/o words?

Sl1dewaysSupra

Destroyer of FWD's
Mar 14, 2006
Colorado
I say you do a techno sample song, using the sounds of the engine and other misc. sounds the Supra makes.( Except that waterfall dash thing.)

Divin' Devin

Supra Extremist
Oct 8, 2005
Volusia county,Florida
casey-
just rewrite Disturbed's song "stupified" to "SUPRAFIED" to the same music and you're set. If you need help, I have already done this in my head, I could put all changed lyrics on paper for you, if you want.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
LoL you could have video clips of coolant shooting everywhere out from under the hood of one and have one section of the song say Supra-FRIED!
Get it?! Fried, like a BHG causing a toasted engine?!

Ahh, you guys are no fun...

Divin' Devin

Supra Extremist
Oct 8, 2005
Volusia county,Florida
:biglaugh: lol!!! not if it's a 1J ! yeah, my wife's favorite band is disturbed, so when I get tired of hearing the words, I change them. I think you're right, this could make an interesting video both from a performance sort of view or the FRIED point of view. Maybe Casey or someone will have some fun with this

drunk_medic said:
LoL you could have video clips of coolant shooting everywhere out from under the hood of one and have one section of the song say Supra-FRIED!
Get it?! Fried, like a BHG causing a toasted engine?!

Ahh, you guys are no fun...