Slow's build: Wheelie Bar Equipped

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Thanks for the mention in the thread :)

His setup looks good :) Maybe we can get him to come to Vegas and we can have a tubbed MKIII shootout. 7m vs. TT SBC :D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
HOLY SHIT! That would definately be some awesome shit right there! I got my $$$ on Bryan! 7M POWAH FO' LYF BITCHES!

tonysupra

Supramania Contributor
Dec 3, 2005
CT
This would be a race for the books! I gotta get myself to vegas.

Reign_Maker said:
HOLY SHIT! That would definately be some awesome shit right there! I got my $$$ on Bryan! 7M POWAH FO' LYF BITCHES!

I'll be the bookie. fo' reel.

Last edited:

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
Slow66 said:
Thanks for the mention in the thread :)

His setup looks good :) Maybe we can get him to come to Vegas and we can have a tubbed MKIII shootout. 7m vs. TT SBC :D

I couldn't hold my tongue any longer about your car lol

He said he's up for a badass MA70 vs. SBCa70 shootout...maybe vegas, or probably chi2k7 if you can come out. That'd be pimp as hell...I'll give you a batch of cookies if you do it!

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Reign_Maker said:

I dunno man, Im a chevy guy too, and i know it would be tough to beat 2x the displacement, with a pair of hair dryers :) I would definitely give it my all though, and shit, i'd do almost anything for a bunch of soft sugar cookies!

Honestly though, im sure his project will end up done before mine, and if hes willign to wait for me to get her done and work the bugs out, id be more than happy to go to CHI or TX ot vegas to have a showdown :)

His looks better than mine, so it'd be a shame for mine to be slower too....lol

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
I meant to rivent on the rear hatch lexan tonight, but its 25* out, and, well thats just too damn cold for me to work on her...lol. But thats what the next set of pics will be :)

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
Slow66 said:
I dunno man, Im a chevy guy too, and i know it would be tough to beat 2x the displacement, with a pair of hair dryers :) I would definitely give it my all though, and shit, i'd do almost anything for a bunch of soft sugar cookies!

Honestly though, im sure his project will end up done before mine, and if hes willign to wait for me to get her done and work the bugs out, id be more than happy to go to CHI or TX ot vegas to have a showdown :)

His looks better than mine, so it'd be a shame for mine to be slower too....lol

Should be similar power-wise, but he will probably spool faster...you have a PG, he's running a th350 I think...it'll be one hell of a show, that's for sure.

I went to school with the guys who did his paint....good stuff. Yours looks equally sexy though.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
heres the newest part....just came in today :)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Thanks Lance! My exhaust manifold material shoudl be in soon, and im in the parket now for a tig, so maybe ill be starting a little business venture on FFIMs and exhaust manis for anythign from supras to ls1s, 5.0s etc...we'll see :)

Still waiting for it to be more than 30* outside so i can get my lexan rear windshield installed....maybe i should invest in a new heater while im at it :D

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
just a thought, but for all the money your putting into your car, you would think you could spend $50 on a heater :) haha

wicked build man, can't wait to see whats next.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Rajunz said:
I was doing a search online for Turbo Blankets and came across this...............:biglaugh:

http://www.midwesthybrid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=65&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
OH NOES! Yur late, lol... Here, a few pages back, lol...
boost PSSH boost said:
Local 4 link car <----click it Link is a friend's ford 9" mk3...building a TT SBC for it. I gave him a lot of parts for that car, 89+ front bumper, trim, lights, etc. Pretty neat.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Enraged said:
just a thought, but for all the money your putting into your car, you would think you could spend $50 on a heater :) haha

youd think so huh?? :) I actually have a heater, but up until last week the only entrace intot the garage was the big ass door, so using it would have been pointless as all of it would escape once opened....i got the side door fixed though, so i'll probably have the garage warmed up a bit this weekend....