Slightly Tempted To....

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Don't ask for an opinion and expect everyone to agree with you...
The Honda thing was a joke, lighten up lol.
Now hurry up and paint it pink so we can laugh at it.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Zer0DeGreeZ;1219419 said:
Nope sir, you couldn't be farther from the truth. I have lots of muscle car friends and one owns a stock pink 'cuda.

As far as the other pink MKIII on here, thats fine but not the same pink I want. See the previous mopar picture that someone posted here.

Thanks for being stereotypical enough to assume that because I want a certain color that I must be a previous Honda owner. way to be an Ass Hat. but just to rectify the cause, i've seen some pretty damn nice hondas out there, some that would terar up a majority of the supras on here. Unlike some folks, I don't disreguard a car just because its one brand or another, I like all cars. I just prefer the rarer and more classic ones. I'd almost be willing to tune a chevet just to prove my point, but hopefully I won't have to because man are those things ugly, lol.

:nono: You failed twice, one on spelling tear and two on this comment... True, alot of Hondas are fast but just dont say they can beat most of the supras on here... Might make people get offended and then you will get more hate and then an argument might break loose and then people get banned...

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Sside;1219440 said:

Ok well before you two get in a pissing war. There ARE some fast Honda's out there that would kick some Supra ass and there ARE some really nice looking Honda's also. There really is no debating that.

But regardless, I am pretty sure the Honda thing was a joke. Lettt itttt gooooo everyone.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
TurboFreak;1219444 said:
Ok well before you two get in a pissing war. There ARE some fast Honda's out there that would kick some Supra ass and there ARE some really nice looking Honda's also. There really is no debating that.

But regardless, I am pretty sure the Honda thing was a joke. Lettt itttt gooooo everyone.

Im not mad :D... Most of my friends have hondas... I drove one of emm and man that thing was fast... Thats wht I said, comments like that might make people mad and then arguments break loose and then it gets ugly.. Oh and I 2nd letting it go for the future readers!!!

EthanMKIII

Nov 5, 2008
Vancouver
The interior would look really gay with a pink exterior. Blue + Pink, Red + Pink, Grey + Pink, or if ur lucky tan + pink. Seriously did you even think this though??? If people thought pink supras looked good we would paint them pink, thats why theres so many of them.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
how about pick one of the better mopar colors?

Plum Crazy?
1970-plum-crazy-purple-dodge-challenger-rt-1.jpg

Sublime?
sublime-green-dodge-challenger-ta-pictures-1.jpg

Vitamin C orange?
Left-Front-Angle.jpg

They had great "high impact" colors, the Panther Pink isn't one of them LOL
p1219576_1.jpg

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
A "Super Bird"...friend of mine had one of those back in the day.
(same color too)

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
Screw pink go plum purple!

The only car I have ever lost a race to in my supra was a 92 honda civic hatch :(.....he was running high 10s though, so I didn't lose any sleep over it. Ohhh and his total investment with buying the car and building it was around 8000 now that's a budget build. ( and incase anyone thinks I'm a honda lover if its not an s2000 its lame) but the fact remains he beat me ;)

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
tbcmorris;1219929 said:
Screw pink go plum purple!

The only car I have ever lost a race to in my supra was a 92 honda civic hatch :(.....he was running high 10s though, so I didn't lose any sleep over it. Ohhh and his total investment with buying the car and building it was around 8000 now that's a budget build. ( and incase anyone thinks I'm a honda lover if its not an s2000 its lame) but the fact remains he beat me ;)

Yeah but will see how long the car last's... I bet he blows it up soon. Plus your car looks like a dump truck compared to his cute hot wheels toy...600 pounds lighter?

PS: I'm talking about weight ;) Your car is :love:

OneJArpus;1219948 said:
Midnight Purple III

p1220000_1.jpg

/thread

Don't go pink, Please?

:squirt-mo:bling:

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
rs4rush;1220000 said:
Yeah but will see how long the car last's... I bet he blows it up soon. Plus your car looks like a dump truck compared to his cute hot wheels toy...600 pounds lighter?

PS: I'm talking about weight ;) Your car is :love:

:squirt-mo:bling:

I wish you could say that. He's got almost 20k runnin it at 20psi. Light try 1900 with him in it!

Zer0DeGreeZ

Feb 11, 2008
N. KY
I had already thought of that Skyline Special Midnight Pearl Purple II (III looks better though, and it is a stock color, but only as a special release, in case some did not know.)

I was planning on adding very thin but appropriatly placed black pinstripe under the clear coat, and thats to help get more a visual on the body shape w/ the panther pink (thanks for telling me the proper name). I personally wanted to do something that would be completely different (or never done before on the MKIII). I'm not going to do a baby blue or anything to girly lie that on the interior, this is not going to be some girly car. I'm aiming for a masculine pink exterior with black leather interior and black interior parts (most likely the shadow grey parts, and black leather seats). Under the hood I'll keep it pretty clean with a few polished parts (not too gawdy though), some slight color, and the rest being either siler or flat black parts. Perhaps a little carbon fiber here or there, but my main goal is to basically make a car that you can clearly tell is owned by a man, but uses a color not generally used by men, AND pull it off.

I've seen many Manyly cars done in pink with black trim and pulled off the look i'm going for. I guess i'll just have to do it, and see what you all think with the finished product. If i don't like it and see your points then hell with it i'll repaint, or crush it and by a cuda, lol. kidding.

Zer0 DeGreeZ

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I would steer clear of "pink" and go with one of the other "classic" muscle car colors. (lime green, orange, pastel yellow, plum purple. etc.)

Pink just looks like you're trying REALLY, REALLY hard to get attention. :nono:

Your car will look very well done and unique with any non-stock color AND if it's well kept and cleanly done as a whole.

Apr 10, 2008
South East USA
I saw a pink honda with a girl driving. It definitely made me think it was HER car. If a guy was driving it I might have thought it was his girl's car.
If you have a good eye for color you could make it look great but I think but it's like matching clothes. I stick to basics while other guys can mix colors and really look sharp.