Site posting rules

autoxer

Sep 22, 2009
henderson,nc
I know I am going to get kicked off for this but...

Your posting rules SUCK!!! :icon_evil
Why the hell would you make somebody wait 6 months or 50 posts before they can post in the classified section. I mean what if I or somebody else new to the site has something that John Q. Member needs really bad and because of Bull Shit posting rules John Q Member wont get to finish his build as fast and I or other newbie are unable to sell things we dont need in a timely fashion. I mean if your club is having problems with people who sell goods on the forums maybe the site MODERATORS should take a little more time looking over what has been posted and warn or delete as needed. Thats my two cents.

PS newbies that have stuff forsale are welcome to post at the club site I am a good member at www.starquestclub.com we dont punish new members with riducous posting rules.....

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
Um this is a SUPRA site, you know that right? And there is nothing saying you cannot PM someone that has a wanted to buy thread up. Or post a WTB thread yourself.

I am a member on www.starquestclub.com but I rarely visit there anymore since I no longer have a conquest.

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
autoxer;1421514 said:
I know I am going to get kicked off for this but...

Your posting rules SUCK!!! :icon_evil
Why the hell would you make somebody wait 6 months or 50 posts before they can post in the classified section. I mean what if I or somebody else new to the site has something that John Q. Member needs really bad and because of Bull Shit posting rules John Q Member wont get to finish his build as fast and I or other newbie are unable to sell things we dont need in a timely fashion. I mean if your club is having problems with people who sell goods on the forums maybe the site MODERATORS should take a little more time looking over what has been posted and warn or delete as needed. Thats my two cents.

PS newbies that have stuff forsale are welcome to post at the club site I am a good member at www.starquestclub.com we dont punish new members with riducous posting rules.....

Ah but they should because of a certain scam that went down on that site over i dunno dohc false promises how many people got scammed for the hks head setup stuff and there are alot of scammers off that site sorry to say this but ryddler needs to pay more attention to his site as well so dont come in here acting all high and mighty about the rules just deal with it and if you want to sell these said items befor your time is up post it on ebay or craigslist i can promise other members on here are looking at those sites as well for their parts its just a way of keeping this community b/s free mostly unlike starquestclub so please dont bring that drama to this forum and if you need any starquest parts i can help you out there i am parting out a 86 tsi right now to fund my supra project and i am sorry to say but by you coming onto another forum and posting an add for another forum non related your acting like KDM so childish and btw its not hard to get 50 posts if you stay active on the forum

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
Dude are you an idiot???

Thats like letting someone in your house that you dont know and leaving them there by themselves.

Ill give you an example, lets say I go join your site you posted above and scam...idk 1/4 of the people I encounter there? How would you feel?

The reason we have to wait is so they know we are wanting to learn and arent on here to make hell for somebody. And it gives them time to talk with us to make sure were good people. Thats why we wait.

So quit your bitching.

BTW, Im new to this site.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
7mgte3sgte;1421537 said:
ah but they should because of a certain scam that went down on that site over i dunno dohc false promises how many people got scammed for the hks head setup stuff and there are alot of scammers off that site sorry to say this but ryddler needs to pay more attention to his site as well so dont come in here acting all high and mighty about the rules just deal with it and if you want to sell these said items befor your time is up post it on ebay or craigslist i can promise other members on here are looking at those sites as well for their parts its just a way of keeping this community b/s free mostly unlike starquestclub so please dont bring that drama to this forum and if you need any starquest parts i can help you out there i am parting out a 86 tsi right now to fund my supra project and i am sorry to say but by you coming onto another forum and posting an add for another forum non related your acting like kdm so childish and btw its not hard to get 50 posts if you stay active on the forum

grammar and punctuation are your friends!!!!!!!

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
7mgte3sgte;1421554 said:
so are whiskey and coke but i don't get onto them when they do something so minor
Now were getting WAY off topic but what the hell it is only the intro section, BTW Vodka / redbull = winner, winner, chicked dinner :naughty:

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
The restriction in posting in the classifieds seems fair.

Plus, you've already got outlets such as ebay, craigslist, and local Supra forums etc etc to sell your junk.

We are recognized as a community, not just a place to sell your Probe parts.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Good start.... :nono:

This "could" have been posted in Site Suggestions...

This "could" have been mentioned in a PM to any of the staff....

severe.jpg