single wiper blade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
I could see deleting the rear wiper In SoCal its overkill and not needed while your at it rip out the control box & rear wire defroster.

Plug it off then shave the rear antenna also if you need an antenna mount it on the roof center the best spot is the rear window squirter since your all smart and removed it also since you dont have a rear wiper.

Since you removed the rear wiper system redesign the rear wiper fluid motor & hose to spray the meth/water 50/50 mix into the intake at the betterfly valve area.

Just a couple positive wiper removal ideas.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE;1396943 said:
I could see deleting the rear wiper In SoCal its overkill and not needed while your at it rip out the control box & rear wire defroster.

Plug it off then shave the rear antenna also if you need an antenna mount it on the roof center the best spot is the rear window squirter since your all smart and removed it also since you dont have a rear wiper.

Since you removed the rear wiper system redesign the rear wiper fluid motor & hose to spray the meth/water 50/50 mix into the intake at the betterfly valve area.

Just a couple positive wiper removal ideas.

nice idea. are the motors separate front to back?

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i have seen a few mk3s (track mostly) that do have a single wiper. anyone know any more about this?

i'll look for pics

macjac69

Supramania Contributor
Feb 5, 2007
Mississippi
Back in the day a lot of ricers use to do a single blade mod where they removed one blade and placed the other on the D/S stud and angled it at about 35 deg towards the right side of the car.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i swear i've seen a blue and white track supra with a single wiper in someone's sig. also thought i saw one diving into a left hand corner with the wiper vertical.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
jdub;1396357 said:
Now we're deleting wiper blades...just for looks :nono:

WTF is this place coming to....

Well since the honda craze is gone, a good chunk of the brainiacs decided it would be a good idea to buy RWD cars. Now we have what I like to call the "honduh engineering" being applied to everything but hondas.

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Clip;1397214 said:
i swear i've seen a blue and white track supra with a single wiper in someone's sig. also thought i saw one diving into a left hand corner with the wiper vertical.

you must be referring to this one
433_88-jtcr6-37.jpg

kikdurazz

what's the birdcage for?
Apr 1, 2005
winnipeg
mecevans;1396804 said:
only thing that bugs me is how bulky they look. if they were low profile and sat under the hood i would never mess with them. im still looking for how to do this.

You think it looks bulky now it's gonna look rediculous when you have one big blade sitting up the windshield so that it can wipe entire windshield.

Check the Honda forums, nobody that owns a supra is gonna know how to do this shit. :)

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
SupraMario;1397218 said:
Well since the honda craze is gone, a good chunk of the brainiacs decided it would be a good idea to buy RWD cars. Now we have what I like to call the "honduh engineering" being applied to everything but hondas.

if you do not have information pertaining to the thread title, please do me a favor a just mumble your rant to yourself. am i putting neon lights under my car, chrome trim everywhere, and a fart cannon? no. i have the right to style and modify my car however i want just as you can.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
mecevans;1397239 said:
if you do not have information pertaining to the thread title, please do me a favor a just mumble your rant to yourself. am i putting neon lights under my car, chrome trim everywhere, and a fart cannon? no. i have the right to style and modify my car however i want just as you can.

Modifying your car by removing safety aspects of it? And my "rant" comes from the fact that I drive on the same roads you do.

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
SupraMario;1397554 said:
Modifying your car by removing safety aspects of it? And my "rant" comes from the fact that I drive on the same roads you do.

except for that im in cali. am i removing seat belts for weight reduction? NO! stop crying.

i never said i wanted them not to work. i want them to work just as, or more effectively than stock and reflect my personal styling tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.