SILV08 Dates Announced

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Thanks Keith!

Sign on the site looks awesome btw!

I'm going to start looking at flights now :)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
LilMissMkIII;974260 said:
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Thanks Keith!

Sign on the site looks awesome btw!

I'm going to start looking at flights now :)

You heading over this year missy? cool :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
OUCH!

Going to be an expensive week!!!!!!!!!

$4700AUD just for airfares for the 2 of us... Add on accommodation, food and spending, it's near $8K i think :(

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I haven't, because the last few times I travelled to the US, i was under 21 and travelling on my own.

Am seriously considering it, but it is a helluva lot of cashola to spend for a week...

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
We will be looking for a lot of help this year. One thing I've proven year after year is that things get missed if there is too little help.

We will be looking for Activity Coordinators and they will be building their teams to help them.

I will be looking for someone to design the template for the Information Packet and we have to figure out how we are going to get the design for the T-shirt.

If I can offload the bigger details - that we've proven and can hand off... I can concentrate on the smaller details to make the event more successful.

We are also looking for new ideas for this year's event. This could be anything but please make sure all ideas presented include plenty of details. Too many times have people come to me and said to add "X" but with no actual information. With my time stretched so thin as it is I don't have time to do countless hours of research to add all of the ideas.

Looking forward to another GREAT year.

Duane hasn't come out publicly yet but he did tell me that both he and Ron are planning to make the trek. Now if we could get NATE to show up to that would be a HUGE boon for the MkIII community and I am sure would have serious potential to draw even more MkIIIs to this event.

Let's get some smack-talking going and some call outs.

TX had a pool going to pay money to the first 7M-GTE to hit 10s. This is just expected in Vegas - and we've seen Tony hit 9s at SILV07.

Let's start a pool for the first 7M-GTE to hit 1000whp.

We are also looking for sponsors. Please contact me if you work for a shop and would like to receive our sponsorship proposal.

If you are calling a shop for parts or labor you can help by telling them about SILV and finding out if they are interested in becoming and advertising sponsor.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Hey Keith.

Confirmation? Both my wife and I are going to Vegas this year :) I'm also bringing a buddy of mine. I will talk to Ron (and have this past weekend) in getting his car there. Nate will chime in as well I'm sure.

Hotels: Are we going to have a hotel that will accommodate trailers in the underground parking? Will we have a group rate for these hotels? I would like to know because I'm booking everything early.

Duane