Shipping a car within CA.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
BlackMKIII said:
So, I need to get my car from the Bay Area (NorCal) to Driftmotion in Pomona. It's gotta be relatively cheap, too. Cause I'm broke. :D

If anyone knows a company, please let me know.

KTHX.

Cheaper to drive it.....ohhhhh....forget it.....knock knock....forgot about that.
If you get a chance , stop by at Bay Cities Auction off Industrial. There's lot of car carriers, someone may give you good information.

iamshawn

codename: HENRO
Nov 2, 2005
Houston
barrow someone's truck get one of those uhaul auto transport thing do thier "in town" option which just means u will return it to the same location. like 50 bucks a day. weekend trip haha

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
When I bought my car from SoCal, a tow truck driver was gonna do it for $600.

But a friend had a truck so we rented a trailer from UHaul and towed it back.

Cheers,
Roy

aberabee

Oct 28, 2007
south carolina
check out AAA... i used to take a lot of cars that way, the first 100 miles tow is free, and you pay per mile after that. can be cheap if you strike a deal with the tow company.

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
Rent one of those tow dolly's that cradles the front wheels and disconnect the driveshaft on your sup.

They'll even set you up with a tow hitch if you haven't got one.

A tad squirrelly but it works, and it's cheap.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Yup just get a trailer from U-haul. It isn't that hard to drive. I had to drive my friend's 2 weeks ago on our way back from a track in so cal.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
aberabee said:
check out AAA... i used to take a lot of cars that way, the first 100 miles tow is free, and you pay per mile after that. can be cheap if you strike a deal with the tow company.

AAA Premier FTW! - Up to 200 miles on 1 tow.

if you have a friend w/ a BIG truck and the proper hitch, rent that thing from U-Haul