Seriously? What did they do to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Honestly, I thought when I first saw just the 1st pic, well, it's not horendous, interesting, seen worse. It has an odd appeal somehow. However the inside......ummm, well to each their own. It's his car, he can do what he likes with it. The outside is far from the worst I've seen though. It's actually getting point for being original and unique.

Interesting new direction.

Inside, not at all my taste. But I also strongly dislike that Honda squarish monstrousity, the one you can litterally hose the interior out with a hose. The name escapes me right now. And most of the Scion products rub me wrong also.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
^---FUCK YOU, SCION FO' LIFE!!!:D

you're thinking of the Honda Element, while functional is quite hideous...

well, minus the SC models, those have their own front ends...

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
dash looks like it came out of an old boat hahahaa

bumper looks riced out and chopped up

only thing i thought was interesting was the way he routed the ic piping.. he shoulda stuck the intercoooler there or something. looked pretty pointless lol i didnt even know it was a 7m at first until i read it

Tajabaho1

Aug 1, 2009
Socal
homer, I was in the same boat as you once with my rx8 man, and I loved that car

however, you have gotta do that interior dash better, if you're gonna go pimp, do it right homes!

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
he has done alot to that car man probs for the work. not gonna say anything bad or good you deff put alot of time into that car that shows and i have fallowed a few threads and been impressed cause of the time spent working on that car so ya wow sorry to see it go though always like your unique ideas

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
THAT CAR IS A TRAINWRECK AT THE LEAST!!!!!!!!

It appears that the interior was custom built and designed by a combination of the people at Grumman Circa WWII and Bob Vila!

It is in fact Horrid and beyond repair

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
The interior is the one part of a car thats right up in your face, so its easy to be soured by the whole package if the interior is not appealing.

Put the stock dash and console back in Hommer. I think you'll get at least $2500 for it. Put your custom dash and gauges up on ebay or supramania. Someone will buy 'em.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
yea ditch that dash, it looks like it belongs in an old Ford Econoline Van with a turbo or something...is that a PC you're building?

Meh on the exterior and the engine bay, i like where it was going, but it could have some potential. Overall though a thumb down. Srry man.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Not sure why so many people are bashing this car. Hommer did more work on the car than probably 90% of the other people in this community. You or I may not like it but at least he did it with his own hands. Personally I think you should finish the car hommer. It has potential, especially the interior if you finish it right to match the 'squared off' wood theme you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.