Seattle supra owners?

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
Howdy !!! Fed Way Auto Enthusiasts is a fast growing group, and is a great place to get local and experienced advice. There is also the Puget Sound Toyota Owners Club. They have the big yearly get-together at Griot's Garage in Tacoma on Sunday !!!

ynnadkrap

Aug 30, 2010
federal way
Thanks for all the responses guys! I honestly didnt expect to see many replies.. I also dont own a supra yet BUT i do have a 7mgte that is currently in pieces. The block and crank are going to be sent out right away for checks (hardness, cracks, warpage... etc.) as soon as i find a reputable machine shop near seattle/northgate. Any suggestions?

ynnadkrap;1965850 said:
Thanks for all the responses guys! I honestly didnt expect to see many replies.. I also dont own a supra yet BUT i do have a 7mgte that is currently in pieces. The block and crank are going to be sent out right away for checks (hardness, cracks, warpage... etc.) as soon as i find a reputable machine shop near seattle/northgate. Any suggestions?

Heheh there are a lot around. Go drop that baby in a mk2 supra :0

Sent from Bird's dumb phone.

ynnadkrap;1965889 said:
any specific places you can refer me to villy? and yeah... ill drop by once i actually get a running whip princess =)

Paul or someone else will know the Seattle area a little better then me. I'll ask him to drop by and give you a shop. If you need a body shop I can send you somewhere.

Sent from Bird's dumb phone.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
ynnadkrap;1965889 said:
any specific places you can refer me to villy? and yeah... ill drop by once i actually get a running whip princess =)

Ah just show up in anything and bring pictures of the Supra you wish you had ;)

Pretty soon we'll be looking for donated time on the mk3 raceSupra anyhow!!

ynnadkrap

Aug 30, 2010
federal way
LOL princess!! Thanks for the help guys. I found a reputable shop near me in Shoreline. Im going to drop by first thing monday!!!! Where should i start a thread about my engine build? Im also looking at buying a turbo shell asap!

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
ynnadkrap;1966089 said:
LOL princess!! Thanks for the help guys. I found a reputable shop near me in Shoreline. Im going to drop by first thing monday!!!! Where should i start a thread about my engine build? Im also looking at buying a turbo shell asap!

Here's where you wanna post your engine build:http://www.supramania.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?68-Supra-Build-Up-Gallery

What shop did you decide to go with and let us know how they do. Might have some business for them later on with my 2J swap...