Searching for Toyota evil(with horns) emblem

enjoyer

Mar 28, 2009
Lithuania, Klaipeda
First of all, if this is in the wrong place, moderators please move it to where it belongs. Secondly, i did a search on this, but nothing came up. So maybe somebody can direct me on the rigth tracks.
I'm looking for a Toyota emblem(logo) with horns. We'll, you know, devilish.
ac8e05a6f052dcca3e61059b3e7ed99c234.jpg

fc3d0ecccfd47ffc5407b86b8bc7baa8265.jpg

I did a search here and on ebay and came up empty handed. Do you know where to find these emblems?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
There was a group buy here a while back, I'm getting the name Tekdeus (wide body guy), but I'm not sure if it was him...

scan the group buy section, you'll find it eventually..

enjoyer

Mar 28, 2009
Lithuania, Klaipeda
Intrnlstorm;1597762 said:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...P-BUY-2-WEEK-DEADLINE!&highlight=devil+emblem

This is the one that they are talking about I think. Seeing your post, maybe I can do something like that. Maybe out of aluminum on my CNC? I saw some that were ABS and quasi-chrome plated. Which type were you looking for?

Joel

Yes, something like that. Idealy, i would like to get my hands on straight foward interchangeble part, but i'm not sure that it exsists.

013cba15d68f721affe5bc0f4655d4d9454.jpg

That's how mine looks. Actualy, this photo is one year old. It looks a bit worse now. I thinking about changing it with a devil type one. If i can't find it, i'll make one myself or just renew my old one.

As for the devil emblem. I'm not yet sure on the color. Red will just melt in the overall red. Black, well, i don't know.... Probably silver would be best.
As for the shape. Mostly, i don't care which materials will be used to make it. I would like it to be rounded like the original. Just with added horns. That's all.

If you would make one, how much would it cost? Maybe you could start a group buy?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
The thing is 91/92 Toyota emblems aren't exactly just a cut out piece of plastic..

the entire thing is molded into a panel that has a square protrusion in the back, to fill in the hole left behind from the 86.5-90 emblem, and the background of the emblem is body color, to create the illusion that it just sits on top, so if you remove it, the hole left behind is identical to 86.5-90 panels, and you can fit the 91/92 emblem on any other MKIII...

if i remember correctly, the horned emblems are the kind you just lay on, but you have to fill/shave your old hole (dirty minds), and attach this one...

if you can make one in a 91/92 style with the protrusion, and body colored background, that'd be your best bet..

enjoyer

Mar 28, 2009
Lithuania, Klaipeda
RazoE;1597800 said:
The thing is 91/92 Toyota emblems aren't exactly just a cut out piece of plastic..

the entire thing is molded into a panel that has a square protrusion in the back, to fill in the hole left behind from the 86.5-90 emblem, and the background of the emblem is body color, to create the illusion that it just sits on top, so if you remove it, the hole left behind is identical to 86.5-90 panels, and you can fit the 91/92 emblem on any other MKIII...

if i remember correctly, the horned emblems are the kind you just lay on, but you have to fill/shave your old hole (dirty minds), and attach this one...

if you can make one in a 91/92 style with the protrusion, and body colored background, that'd be your best bet..

Yeah, i know that.

Just thought i'd give it a try to find one. No problem. I'll just make one myself.

O.k. thank's for the replyes.

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
The name of the seller is on the last page of the group buy thread... for the emblem.

I used the filler material that everyone else uses to fill the MKIII nose emblem recess. I may still have some left over if you want. Just melt into place using a plastic welder or soldering iron.

I'll try to take a pic of mine later (it was a rush job).

Edit: The emblem comes with a very good adhesive (peel & stick). I used rattle can paint to cover up filler, etc. Planning on a repaint this year, and will use my spare emblem then.

emblem.jpg

Last edited: