savannahashlee's personal bitching thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
this thread is just mean!!!!

common people this is like highschool bully type behavior...she may have low selfesteam and maybe looking for attention but common this is just sad reading this!!

I know most people on this site take pride in being an asshole and dishing out verbal abuse to people who really ask for it....but this isnt it.

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
MKivSupra_Rob;960227 said:
Holy emo bitch

Dude. Don't be an ass.

gaboonviper85;960443 said:
this thread is just mean!!!!

common people this is like highschool bully type behavior...she may have low selfesteam and maybe looking for attention but common this is just sad reading this!!

I know most people on this site take pride in being an asshole and dishing out verbal abuse to people who really ask for it....but this isnt it.

Excuse me while I call the WHAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance.

...and get you a dictionary so you can learn how to spell.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
wow your cool...I can't see how people are so far up your ass!?!?

Couldnt you be more original then the waaambulance? You may have your ego boosted a little more because of the loanly people on this board....but from an outside source such as I by no means are you hot shit....your barely mediocre....you really lack an ass so why show it all the time....your facial features are below average of "hot"...so what I'm saying is your as ugly as the rest so stop acting like your shit don't stink!

Now you may be the big mans bitch of this board and you can do as you please but this thread is down right cruel!!!!

And you get mad props for calling out spelling errors!

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
f I get banned for standing up for whats right then maybe a ban won't be so bad....I like this board but this wrong and I'm not affraid to call out this cunt because she has something to prove.

So I expect a ban so I'll just say now that I appreciate all helpful info I have recieved so far...Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.