Saturday Oct 5 and Sunday Oct 6

Ok first off Saturday OCT 5 FWAE has been invited to go to a cruise down the 509 to owens beach. That is suppose to be around 5. I'm going to talk to the guy to get more information on it.

Sunday OCT 6 Toyota SyndicateNW is having a BBQ 11am-3pm To celebrate their 100 likes on their facebook page. Here is a link to the event on facebook !!! https://www.facebook.com/events/150292445179921/
BYOB (bring your own beer)

I'm trying to get those of us over here at FWAE to join in on these events to lend support to our local automotive community! I hope anyone and everyone here in the one true community can make it out!

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!! I can't see the facebook page obviously, but maybe you'll update me on the info?? I may be able to go, that would be pretty cool. I will think about it, depends on how much homework I have and how much money. :D But either way I work Saturday so i'd only be able to make Sunday...

Hmm... drive Supra, or fix Supra..... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
Dude.
I have a shit-ton of parts, and more on the way, piling up, waiting for install because I want to drive it instead of work on it. And then I break something else :( But I guess I wasn't happy with the fit of that intercooler anyway ;)

Last edited: