Sarah Silverman

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
bigaaron said:
What I like about her is how she looks so innocent and sexy while saying the most offensive things you could imagine. It's not really your normal jokes with punch lines, the humor is in the delivery and the topics.

i was watching an inteview and thats the reason she got into comedy =/ when she was little she learned to cuss. everyoen thought it was funny. i like her.

i dont like mencia

love dave chapelle, loved his comedy before he had his show heh killin them softly did it for me and some of his movies before that (before half baked forgot what it was, wasnt men in tights althoguh i liked that too rofl)

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
I think she's funny... I'd also plow that like no tomorrow :drool:

Sarah_Silverman_At_Maxim-Hot-100-Party-2002-02.jpg

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
Ah finally guess Im not the only one that hates her. Most of her "jokes" are very crude towards animals and that pisses me off bad (just a quirk of mine i guess). I would like to se her run over by a large heavy object.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
mustangman05 said:
Ah finally guess Im not the only one that hates her. Most of her "jokes" are very crude towards animals and that pisses me off bad (just a quirk of mine i guess). I would like to se her run over by a large heavy object.

then have sex with her..?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Superjustin13 said:
then have sex with her..?
I don't think he implied that at all. Some people have standards. I don't see how people can look at Sarah Silverman and Jessica Alba, and say "I'd hit it". They are more than 5 points apart on the 1-10 scale. That's like comparing a turd to a sunset.