San antonio

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
I have to get the extended brake lines for my bbk but in the mean time....
Good Coilover options?!
Stance
Powered by max
What else should I look at? Yes this is my daily

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
san supra;2038655 said:
I have to get the extended brake lines for my bbk but in the mean time....
Good Coilover options?!
Stance
Powered by max
What else should I look at? Yes this is my daily

I think you can't go wrong with some Tien or HKS but they are pricey. I've heard of some people having luck with Megan EZ Streets or the D2 Racing coilovers which are a bit easier on the wallet

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
Subject for today is afr's
I installed a wideband and I'm getting 15:1 afr up to 10 psi and then it goes to a pretty solid 10.5:1

Full throttle or half throttle I think 15:1 is pretty lean in boost. What should I be around?

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
san supra;2040801 said:
Subject for today is afr's
I installed a wideband and I'm getting 15:1 afr up to 10 psi and then it goes to a pretty solid 10.5:1

Full throttle or half throttle I think 15:1 is pretty lean in boost. What should I be around?

Lex AFM, evo 560cc's, walbro & afpr? Even at full throttle you're still getting 15:1 up to 10psi? It's been said that TCCS will try to maintain stoich up to 7psi of boost. At least that's what I've read somewhere. Then it will just dump fuel and go rich. Before I installed the MAPECU my car was doing the same thing. Upper 15 afr, and 10:7 in boost. I think my car went rich around 5psi.

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
Well found out my car had the wrong shifter and broken housing , finally located and bought one and installed it ..gonna start dropping motor and tranny back in tommorow hopefully if it doesn't rain

This is what I pulled out , the guy who I bought it from was using a Miata shifter in it

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Sweet! My ecu should be here Wednesday, so I should he there Saturday.

Rufus, I've been watching too much gas monkey Garage lately, and want to go domestic. Like a resto mod. Know of any good forums?

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Mike, I don't really participate in any other forums. I do lurk on moparts.com, turbomustangs.com, ls1tech.com, and do alot of research. That's about it.
What kind of domestic are you talking about? Old school muscle, modern sports cars? Did you upgrade your ecu or something?

These site are for serious ballers, so this is right up your alley.
http://lateral-g.net/
http://www.pro-touring.com/content/1-home?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
No, typical 2j ecu with leaking capacitors.

I was thinking of a ls1 swap into a 72 cutlass. Upgraded brakes, suspension, nothing fancy just a nice car that has some get up. A nice driver. I think I'll have to check out that ls1tech. Thanks.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Not ready for one yet. Got my ecu back and got all dressed up for the dance, and nothing. I even took her top off. I got off of work late and by the time I got over there they were gone. I did meet a young kid at the car wash that had a grey 91 n/a. I told him to hit up the forum.

Also I'm thinking of going with a eibach, tokico conbo. Have any of you guys used this setup.

Last edited:

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
Suprapowaz!(2);2041470 said:
Lex AFM, evo 560cc's, walbro & afpr? Even at full throttle you're still getting 15:1 up to 10psi? It's been said that TCCS will try to maintain stoich up to 7psi of boost. At least that's what I've read somewhere. Then it will just dump fuel and go rich. Before I installed the MAPECU my car was doing the same thing. Upper 15 afr, and 10:7 in boost. I think my car went rich around 5psi.

hmmm mine stays lean until 10psi
i have all of those things except the afpr installed

S.A. supra i have the eibach tokico set up and it lowers the car but for performance id say its pretty weak.

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
Car idels but won't rev only if I steadly press down on the gas pedal , turns out my afm is bad buying one hopefully fixes the problem , I wanna start driving . As for ls1 swap that will be a awesome swap for a cutlass

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;2043846 said:
S.A. supra i have the eibach tokico set up and it lowers the car but for performance id say its pretty weak.

Tits! Coilovers, I guess. Anyone running coilovers ? Thanks for the input david.

Stillboosted, let us know how it goes.

Saw a really nice white pretty pre 89 on nacogdoches road, anyone know how drives it?