San antonio

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
I wish i was there to actually see what he's talking about but I've been needing to upgrade that a/c for about two yrs now. Sooo thats is possibly on my next list.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Suprapowaz!(2);2016154 said:
It won't be long before something goes wrong again. Just trying to have fun with it while it last.

That didn't take long. Something went wrong again. #2 cylinder is a goner. I noticed my car was missing the other day. I looked into it and found that #2 cylinder showed a lot of leakage past the piston. I don't know what could have went wrong. I only drive this car to bingo on Sundays, wash it that evening, and park it back into the garge. I'm a little puzzled.
I'll be on vacation starting next weekend, going to have major dental work soon afterward. So that's where any extra money is going. It's going to be a couple of months before I look into fixing it. Until then it's going to be in the garage taking a nap.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
It's no biggie guys. I'm looking at my options of getting this 7m back on the road. Trust me, if I had the money I would go 2j. I've told myself I would go LS if this 7m would go out. Unfortunately, I don't have the moola to do that either. I was looking into the LM7 (5.3), and doing a "budget" build on it. Upgraded parts for it are a lot more expensive than I thought. Eh, I'll figure this out. For now I'm hoping to go somewhere decent for vacation.