San antonio

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
Oh yeah? That'll make it a real selling point. I have two more weeks of work before my next long off. I've been enjoying my summer so far and I've been saying i gonna work on it all summer. So i have at least that much time to get motivated enough and do .....somethin......anything.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;2014482 said:
Putting a faster spooling turbo, 550's, and a safc. Should pull real good after all that.

Before you do that give me a shot at the "slower" set up. Unless you're scared. OOooooh!

I just got my parts from Rockauto.com. I replaced my canister purge valve, and ignition coil on the Protégé. Check engine light went away, and power was restored.
I'm calling out the Civic too Mike. Pick your poison! Don't hide, bring 'em out!

Last edited:

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);2014488 said:
Before you do that give me a shot at the "slower" set up. Unless you're scared. OOooooh!

I just got my parts from Rockauto.com. I replaced my canister purge valve, and ignition coil on the Protégé. Check engine light went away, and power was restored.
I'm calling out the Civic too Mike. Pick your poison! Don't hide, bring 'em out!

I keep going back and forth between the s360 and the s362.

I already bought the safc and 550's.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);2014526 said:
If you're definitely going to sell the car then I'd think the s362 will be the more desirable turbo between the two. The billet wheel brings all the boys to the yard.

You make a good argument for the s362 fwm. I'm looking into it now, It's more pricey, but should spool quick and have more top end.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Interesting indeed. Mike, when you get around to tuning it with your safc, I'd love to see how it's done. I like the idea that you can still use your afm, and scale the signal up or down if need be. I'm not liking this speed density stuff.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Yeah, I'll let you know when it's ready to go. You know more about tuning then me. Sooo yeah I'll need your help. I'll get help from my buddy with the 2j 240. He's tuned with one before.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
satx88supra;2015550 said:
Niiice!

I gotta get somethin done. I feel like i failed my car.

Not your fault, you are a busy man. You should just buy a car that's already finished. Maybe something with around 450 hp, real clean interior. You know, straight body just needs a paint job. If you can find one I would jump on it. Cars like that don't cone along very often. And if your wife likes it that's a plus.......

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
S.A. supra;2015584 said:
Not your fault, you are a busy man. You should just buy a car that's already finished. Maybe something with around 450 hp, real clean interior. You know, straight body just needs a paint job. If you can find one I would jump on it. Cars like that don't cone along very often. And if your wife likes it that's a plus.......
Lol.....you sound like you're selling a 450 hp, nice interior, with a straight body car.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Darrel, did you send the cylinder head to Millers machine shop? Are you going to get the blocked milled with the timing plate just to be sure it's even?

Mike, does that BW have the 3" Vband on the turbine?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);2015596 said:
Darrel, did you send the cylinder head to Millers machine shop? Are you going to get the blocked milled with the timing plate just to be sure it's even?

Yeah Darrell, think that might be your problem. Also at least put that car back together before you sell. I'll help you get it back on the road.

Rufus I have to order the adapter.

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
Suprapowaz!(2);2015596 said:

Yeah Rufus i am. Im actually gonna sit down and figure it out by my next off time. I know ive been saying this for ever but i need to do something.

Mike....i may ask for you and Rufus' help being that all the bolts and screws are everywhere.