San antonio

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
S.A. supra;1501961 said:
Hey I'm selling my 1j as soon as I get my 7mgte going. I'll give you a ride if you go sat. I've got it running pretty good now.

lol sweet im still gonna try to make it but dont know for sure if i will, but im gonna really try, but i might not make it, unless i really try, or i might not make it

why you gettin rid of the 1j??

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
jrome08;1502248 said:
haha ask supra.usa and ya man again for real take it easy
I know ya do bro, just messing with you.
tsavenged;1502415 said:
lol sweet im still gonna try to make it but dont know for sure if i will, but im gonna really try, but i might not make it, unless i really try, or i might not make it

why you gettin rid of the 1j??
So that david and rufus will stop making fun of me.

I bought a 89 in good shape too flip and make some cash, but i want to keep it now. and build it the way i want. A Project.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1502439 said:

I bought a 89 in good shape too flip and make some cash, but i want to keep it now. and build it the way i want. A Project.

Aw come on, you know I have love for the 1j. I wish I could meet with you guys at Chacho's, but It's my wife's birthday tomorrow. You guys have fun.

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1502439 said:

haha i know man

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
tsavenged;1503321 said:
fuckin job...

What happen? I had to give your ride to san supra. It was pretty good. 7 supras that was a nice. Sorry I had to bounce, Would of liked to hang with the south side guy. Maybe next time we'll let jrome pick the day, That way he'll make it for sure.

Dave how did you like the ride?

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
they called me in and i had to work late with the sales guys...
i was like no i have plans and they just said sorry

how often do we have these meets?

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
tsavenged;1503568 said:
they called me in and i had to work late with the sales guys...
i was like no i have plans and they just said sorry

how often do we have these meets?

every month or every few months.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1503600 said:
every month or every few months.

Maybe we can have one in Feb sometime. Well get everyones input as for the best time and day. Maybe a little later in the day like 8, Any suggestions, My days off are sat, sun.

supra.usa

7m.performance
Mar 22, 2009
San Antonio, Texas, United States
S.A. supra;1503339 said:
What happen? I had to give your ride to san supra. It was pretty good. 7 supras that was a nice. Sorry I had to bounce, Would of liked to hang with the south side guy. Maybe next time we'll let jrome pick the day, That way he'll make it for sure.

Dave how did you like the ride?

jrome, come out come out where ever u are!!lol. it was all good,we went to $1.50 movies, after chachos. we saw long ass boring movie [2012]. lets hope jrome picks a good day for next meet!!!:biglaugh:

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
definitely lookin forward to the next meet
i wanna go pick up my new motor as soon as possible so i can try to have it in by the next one
btw does anyone have a truck and wanna make a trip down to edinburg, tx down south
probly about a 4 hour trip
thats where my motor is and it'd be especially nice if someone came with me that knew more about motors
im pretty sure i can take a look at it and see if its a good motor or not but another eye always helps

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1504824 said:
1st and 2nd gear useless??? Why, not enough torque? :biglaugh:

Oh yeah, Ole Dave was talking crap about my starter having more torque then my engine...... Think he was surprised. I took him through the first two gears. I think we got up to 60 or so. Heres some footage from the dash cam.:eek2: ................nough said.

Last edited: