San antonio

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
Taco;1466267 said:
man if it wasnt for my band my supra would be on the street. Writing and recording music takes forever. by the way i dont have a phone right now.

no phone sucks... i hope your music doesnt suck :icon_razz

hit me up if u need help

Taco

7m powered
Jun 2, 2009
san antonio
san supra;1466547 said:
no phone sucks... i hope your music doesnt suck :icon_razz

hit me up if u need help

i will bro
were playing the second in pasidena tx and the 15 at the white rabbit so we have been working our asses off

moonpie33

Jun 23, 2008
castroville
S.A. supra;1465377 said:
It's no mkII with a 7mge, But it can move:biglaugh:

Just let me know when.

Come to the dark side!:evil2:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i think yall should come to the dark side

but david if your pushing over 10 lbs you will dedd pull me :1zhelp:
haaaa but i love NA yay ehhhh its nice but she will be going away untill the summer

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
moonpie33;1467696 said:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i think yall should come to the dark side

but david if your pushing over 10 lbs you will dedd pull me :1zhelp:
haaaa but i love NA yay ehhhh its nice but she will be going away untill the summer

Dude have you looked at the 10 day forecast? Friday there is a 60% chance of snow. It doesn't show sat.

moonpie33

Jun 23, 2008
castroville
S.A. supra;1467746 said:
Dude have you looked at the 10 day forecast? Friday there is a 60% chance of snow. It doesn't show sat.

NO i hope its warm
i dont want no stupid ice on the road if it snows we are not going to be going on a joy ride!

ahhh dang

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
moonpie33;1467749 said:
NO i hope its warm
i dont want no stupid ice on the road if it snows we are not going to be going on a joy ride!

ahhh dang

Ok they updated the forecast. They took the snow out for friday. Sat. partly cloudy lows in the 30s highs in the 50s. Thats not to bad.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Update now the forecast is

Rain. High 54F and low 47F.

It keeps changing, the models keep bouncing around. I guess it's to far out to call. Guess we'll just have to wait and hope for the best.

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
guys we have all been in texas for a while so you know the forecast means jack.

we wont know until the day of :biglaugh:

i predict 95deg with a chance of volcanos

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1468423 said:
Call in!!!!!!! H1n1

:nono: I'm too poor to call in. Not everybody has deep pockets like some people on here with two MKIII's and all. :aigo:

Have you put up your 1J MKIII up for sale yet? My "friend" still may be interested. I just haven't talked to him about it yet. He onced mentioned he wouldn't mind having a MKIII like mine only with a 1 or 2J in it. Tax time is coming up and the boy has 4 kids so he does pretty good on his return. That's when he always buys big stuff. I'll try to talk to this "friend" to peak his interest. How much are you asking for your car?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1469170 said:
:nono: I'm too poor to call in. Not everybody has deep pockets like some people on here with two MKIII's and all. :aigo:

Have you put up your 1J MKIII up for sale yet? My "friend" still may be interested. I just haven't talked to him about it yet. He onced mentioned he wouldn't mind having a MKIII like mine only with a 1 or 2J in it. Tax time is coming up and the boy has 4 kids so he does pretty good on his return. That's when he always buys big stuff. I'll try to talk to this "friend" to peak his interest. How much are you asking for your car?

What!!!!! I'm just a poor truck driver. Someone else must have two.

No, I haven't put it up for sell yet. I am thinking $7500 Maybe a little less if It's someone I know, or a "friend" of someone I know:icon_wink. I'll see what it does at that price. I know it's not the best time to sell. So we'll see. The good thing is that I'm not in a rush to sell it. these are it's mods

Garrett 60-1 (new exhaust turbine)
hks drager cat back exhaust
high flow cat
SAFC fuel controller
Greddy Profec-B spec II boost controller
AEM UEGO wideband
Greddy catch can (need to install)
4inch mandrel bent intake pipe
hks 9" air filter
3” aluminum intercooler piping
24”x9”x3” intercooler
Denso fuel pump (from TT Mk4)
550cc injectors (from USDM 2JZ)
Tial 38mm wastegate
Slotted front rotors
All new coil packs

I should have the 7m running by the 10th of Jan, I hope. I'm still up in the air about which one I should keep. I like them both. I was thinking about putting them both up for sell, and keeping the one that doesn't sell.