San antonio

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1463861 said:
My 89 has clear coat That is peeling on the hood and one of the head light covers. I don't know if it's factory paint or if it has been repainted. It looks to be the original.

You hit fuel cut or boost cut? When I had my white supra it would hit boost cut at 11 psi if i remember correctly.

same thing i think. the puter cuts fuel when it reaches to high of boost pressures.

moonpie33

Jun 23, 2008
castroville
haaaaa yal want to take a ride in a fast car, come jump in my 7m mk2!
yall turbo guys dont stand a chance as long as your stock turbo

thanks for a light weight car wooooooo

heck yes the 19 meet is getting closer and closer woooooooooooo

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
moonpie33;1464252 said:
haaaaa yal want to take a ride in a fast car, come jump in my 7m mk2!
yall turbo guys dont stand a chance as long as your stock turbo

thanks for a light weight car wooooooo

heck yes the 19 meet is getting closer and closer woooooooooooo

woot woot 19th!

i will be taking a ride in your mk2 thank you.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1464238 said:
same thing i think. the puter cuts fuel when it reaches to high of boost pressures.

What are you boosting at now? What are you gonna do about your paint? Let me know what you try. I need to try and shine the 89.

Last edited:

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1464588 said:
What are you boosting at now? What are you gonna do about your paint? Let me know what you try. I need to try and shine the 89.

im on the stock boost gauge so im not sure of the actual boost pressure but i would say i hit at least 10psi.

I still haven't washed the car in over a year so we will see if i want to get in the cold and wash it...I do want to try to help the paint before the 19th.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1464651 said:
I'm on the stock boost gauge so im not sure of the actual boost pressure but i would say i hit at least 10psi.

I still haven't washed the car in over a year so we will see if i want to get in the cold and wash it...I do want to try to help the paint before the 19th.

I'm gonna be getting a engine for Xmas. So i hope to get the 89 on the road and shined up by the second week in Jan. I'm gonna keep it stock. And I plan on selling the 1jz, It's gonna suck going back wards.:cry: Especially when I am starting to learn how to use this boost controller. I Was doing a 30 MPH roll in second gear and i floored it and it broke loose and started going side ways.:aigo: Freakin sick!!!!

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Well, I got to cleaning the garage so I can have some room to work on my car. Here's some pics.

BEFORE:

056oq.jpg

AFTER:

070w.jpg

Now, I know it doesn't look like much but I did put up two more rows of shelves. I threw away quite a bit of trash off of the floor. I put up some stuff on those new shelves. I hung the bikes up to get them off the floor. I pushed both cars agaisnt the walls to make room in the middle of the garage. I need to buy some vehicle dollies so I can move the cars around easier. I still need to get my tools together, and all that junk off the cars. There's going to be some stuff I'm going to trash. I'll post pics of it to see if you guys want any of it. I'm going to be working on my car very soon... hopefully.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1464993 said:
But you have to have enough torque to do that don't ya? :runaway:
Says the man with no running Supra." :nono:

Yes sir and I do contrary to popular belief. When I took you for a ride the waste gate was running on just the spring. It was opening at around 9 psi and wouldn't let me boost over 11 psi. Now at 15 psi watch out:aigo:

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I need another ride then. I need some more inspiration to get my lazy procrastinating ass motivated to finish this damn car. That turbo of yours should really wake up at 25psi. Just make sure it's tuned for that kind of air movement.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1465180 said:
I need another ride then. I need some more inspiration to get my lazy procrastinating ass motivated to finish this damn car. That turbo of yours should really wake up at 25psi. Just make sure it's tuned for that kind of air movement.

It's no mkII with a 7mge, But it can move:biglaugh:

Just let me know when.

Come to the dark side!:evil2:

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
you can do it!!!!

When I get that 89 running I will also be getting rid of alot of extra parts. So if you need something let me know.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1464666 said:
And I plan on selling the 1jz, It's gonna suck going back wards.:cry:

Are you going to be selling the whole car, or just the motor. If just the engine what all is included? Longblock, ECU & wire harness, exhaust manifold, downpipe, etc? I might know someone that would be interested. How much you asking for it? PM me and let me know.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1465758 said:
Are you going to be selling the whole car, or just the motor. If just the engine what all is included? Longblock, ECU & wire harness, exhaust manifold, downpipe, etc? I might know someone that would be interested. How much you asking for it? PM me and let me know.

The whole car.

Oh sure, Some one I know, I know someone, a friend of mine.................................... COME ON MAN JUST SAY IT YOU WANT TO GO 1JZ AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT YOUR FRIENDS WILL THINK.:biglaugh:

COME TO THE DARK SIDE!

Gonna sell it as a whole. I don't fell like parting it out, Thats a big pain in the ass.

Last edited: