San antonio

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
Suprapowaz!(2);1454408 said:
How many more miles 'til break in is complete? I'm anxious to get a demonstration of what a 57trim feels like.

im ready now. i did the hard break in and its good to go. its not that fast but its enough fun for me:icon_bigg

does anyone need a head gasket or almost new stock pressure plate? cuz i need money...

Last edited:

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
hey guys any suggestions??? i reinstalled my stock injector because the 550cc's i bought were straight crap didnt keep pressure so as i said i put my stock ones back but on the fuel rail the the fuel line that is on the end toward the back i have a tiny tiny leak where it meets the fuel rail wat can i do to stop it i took it off and put it back on like three times what do yall think i can do for it

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
jrome08;1454723 said:
hey guys any suggestions??? i reinstalled my stock injector because the 550cc's i bought were straight crap didnt keep pressure so as i said i put my stock ones back but on the fuel rail the the fuel line that is on the end toward the back i have a tiny tiny leak where it meets the fuel rail wat can i do to stop it i took it off and put it back on like three times what do yall think i can do for it

Did you use both copper washers?

supra.usa

7m.performance
Mar 22, 2009
San Antonio, Texas, United States
jrome08;1454723 said:

wrong washers, or no washers,

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
ya i made sure i put them both on!! didnt want to forget them lol i mean i did it three times to try to take care of it haha but yall think puttin new ones can take care of it??? i mean its running awesome now compared to when i had those piece of crap venoms in it but i just want to stop that tiny leak before i drive it to the fullest

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
jrome08;1454888 said:
ya i made sure i put them both on!! didnt want to forget them lol i mean i did it three times to try to take care of it haha but yall think puttin new ones can take care of it??? i mean its running awesome now compared to when i had those piece of crap venoms in it but i just want to stop that tiny leak before i drive it to the fullest

Yeah i've heard bad things about those injectors.

try new ones. it cant hurt. theres not much there to go bad.

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1454977 said:
Yeah i've heard bad things about those injectors.

try new ones. it cant hurt. theres not much there to go bad.

ya i read about them about a month after i bought them man but i flow tested them and they said they were good but then i put them in and they sucked balls no pressure wat so ever car took forever to start so new washers could possibly fix my problem?? hahaha well i hope so

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
jrome08;1454985 said:
ya i read about them about a month after i bought them man but i flow tested them and they said they were good but then i put them in and they sucked balls no pressure wat so ever car took forever to start so new washers could possibly fix my problem?? hahaha well i hope so

Or like usa said wrong ones. thats all i can think of.

did you up grade your fuel pump?

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1454998 said:
Or like usa said wrong ones. thats all i can think of.

did you up grade your fuel pump?

ah i c ill have to go to advance or somewhere and just get some new ones they should be the right ones i never had a leak before ill just swap them out and see wat happens and ya i did upgrade to the warblo fuel pump its still on it with the stock injectors and afm its running really good now minus the tiny leak haha

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
mattdev;1451952 said:
Hey, just finished throwing up about half of the pics on my flickr. Got a ton more to come!

Tried to get pics of just about everyone, but I'm sure I missed a few... Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/talontsiawd95/sets/72157622686306103/

4107408744_625c67fd71.jpg

4107496092_e8b43501c1.jpg

4107445450_2f6e68d565.jpg

4106647653_97b0c27a1f.jpg

and a ton more...

Matt Devine
Project Lite Photography

How do i get the pictures from your flicker? I want the pics of my car and my dads vette. They look awesome. Thanks

Taco

7m powered
Jun 2, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1455165 said:
That pic of the nsx-r would of been bad ass if tacos big head wasn't in the way.:biglaugh:

hey just because i havent been on lately doesnt mean you can make fun of me.
ill admit it does look big in this picture though:nono:

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Taco;1455806 said:
hey just because i havent been on lately doesnt mean you can make fun of me.
ill admit it does look big in this picture though:nono:

:biglaugh: Hey whats up lil buddy? Hows that car doing?

Taco

7m powered
Jun 2, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1455811 said:
:biglaugh: Hey whats up lil buddy? Hows that car doing?

well im getting a complete head gasket set for my birthday so some time around the beginning of december im going to start working on my car again.
Once i get rid of my exaust leak i still have to get the tail lights working before i get an inspection sticker.:1zhelp:

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Taco;1456805 said:
well im getting a complete head gasket set for my birthday so some time around the beginning of december im going to start working on my car again.
Once i get rid of my exaust leak i still have to get the tail lights working before i get an inspection sticker.:1zhelp:

Lets us know if you need help. we can have a little meet at your house.

moonpie33

Jun 23, 2008
castroville
hey guys its me moon ok so i know most of yall planed on coming to my meet
lmk it is still on I need a final count of people
Its gonna be tons of fun!