San antonio

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Sending. It back to majestic turbo. it should still be under warranty of some sort. The seal in the back of the cartridge is leaking oil into the exhaust housing.

Last edited:

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I wish you well with that warranty. Most companies try really hard to blame you for the failure. Let us know how they stand behind their worksmanship.
I oil my turbo from time to time while it's stored. Today I noticed oil seeping into the exhaust housing. Not good. I'm sure mine will be bad when I get around to starting my car. I'm wondering what's the biggest compressor wheel I can safely stuff in a T04e compressor housing. If it's a T04e at all. It had a 3" inlet 2" out on the housing. .60AR housing size. I have to do some research to see if it's a T04e.

I did manage to cut off my wastegate flange from the turbo manifold today. I'm going to rotate it 90* and reweld it back on. First I want to fit it in the car and make sure where exactly I want it positioned.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
BTW guys, are there/ how many chassis grounds do we have that bolts to our 7m's? I know of the ground from the ignitor pack to the head. And the one cluster of wires from the harness to the head/intake manifold as well. Where are our chassis grounds?

I'm determined to get this thing running!

Ok, I believe I stabbed the CPS correctly according to TSRM. I happened to break one of the wire connectors to one of the thermostat housing sensors. I have to somehow repair that wire.

Last edited:

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
i took a turn too fast in the rain and ended up 180'ing off the road and slammed the fender into a bush/tree.. uh thing...
crushed in the front part of the fender pretty good, but im lucky it bent over the headlight and hood so those are perfectly fine
also bent the sway bar enough that the crank pulley rides on it, but it was already very close to begin with, i just took off the sway bar for now
and i need an alignment and tie rods now

and stilll need transmission and clutch, this w58 aint holdin up for shit and im not ragging it out or anything

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1590465 said:
Good thing you didnt have a 7mgte. You know because they have more torque.

Yeah, thank goodness. If he did have a 7m he'd probably tear a worm hole in space time continuum. We'd never see him again.

Besides, that W58 would have been torn to shreds along time ago. You know how we do!

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
supra.usa;1590558 said:
Whats up im just stopping by to say HELLO whats goin on?
Hey what is up brother? Hows the car? You and rc gonna make it out on the 31st? I lost all my numbers because my phone craped out on me. So if you and rc could text me with your names I can save you guys to my new phone.
Suprapowaz!(2);1590652 said:
Yeah, thank goodness. If he did have a 7m he'd probably tear a worm hole in space time continuum. We'd never see him again.

Besides, that W58 would have been torn to shreds along time ago. You know how we do!
Lmao!!!

supra.usa

7m.performance
Mar 22, 2009
San Antonio, Texas, United States
S.A. supra;1590814 said:
Hey what is up brother? Hows the car? You and rc gonna make it out on the 31st? I lost all my numbers because my phone craped out on me. So if you and rc could text me with your names I can save you guys to my new phone.

Lmao!!!

no much same shit! car is running alright, i can try to make it give me more info bout meet? idk about RC, i'll ask him, so how did it go with miller? we got an engine to rebuilt, but if hes taking to damm long, we probly look somewhere else?

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Suprapowaz!(2);1590652 said:

Lmao hey don't say that!! I've been doing good so far!