S2k seats in my 88

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
i just bought my supra a few weeks back...has a BHG but the only mod i have done was my S2000 seats...heres a few pics and let me know what u think....i like it...its unique and different

p1448464_1.jpg

p1448464_2.jpg

p1448464_3.jpg

p1448464_4.jpg

p1448464_5.jpg

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
alot...i think i saved like 80lbs literally....took 2 people to get that driver side out...then i put alot of strength to pick up the s2k seats and i was like wow...these seats hardly weigh anything

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
What seat tracks did you use? Are these power? It doesnt look like the drivers seat is sitting right. Is that just the picture?

roundfinger

Supramania Contributor
Aug 23, 2006
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Looks good. One other member on here has some s2k seats already in black, silver car i believe. when i first saw them i had to ask him what they were because they look so good in the supra ive been thinking about getting some myself.

illmatic357

in me soarer rip my mk3
Aug 2, 2005
Milwaukee
they look good butt hey dont flow with the body very will i would have went twith 93+ surpa seats but congrads for being different

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I kinda like the red seats personally. They don't REALLY flow with the car that well, but they're lighter and if they grip you well it doesn't matter.

Looks like they're leaning back too much though...

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
well...they are off track cuz i just placed them in there....its not 100% bolted on yet...its just something im working on....and i dont like the black seats...it took me 2 years to get these red ones....and red is my favorite color....thx for the comments...i hvnt seen the black seats in the silver supra....would like to get in contact with him if anyone knows...wanna see his set up....thx

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
hum I'm glad you posted this up. I have a black pass s2k seat siting in my basement and I was wondering what it would look like and how well it would work in my supra. Now that I see it I'm going to sell it, I like the original seats. plus I love how supra seats adjust 7 ways

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
i like the red...and for the ppl saying i need to hit the gym....i was just a figure of speech....but everyone here knows the driver seat weighs alot...lolz...and thx for the input....good or bad...i like the seats...and i wouldnt have them any other color