Votes: 57 51.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
tookwik4u89 said:
WOW, we might need a recount when this is over.....LMAO!

At least here on the website there are no "dangling chads" for all you
florida.gif
people...:icon_razz

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Once again, two beautiful Supra's that'd I be more than happy to own and drive. With that being said, Kevin's just has more done to it, and is rockin' a "BIG f...ing turbo"... the way we all should aspire to boost! My vote to Kevin!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
91T breezen' said:
Once again, two beautiful Supra's that'd I be more than happy to own and drive. With that being said, Kevin's just has more done to it, and is rockin' a "BIG f...ing turbo"... the way we all should aspire to boost! My vote to Kevin!

I couldn't agree more :biglaugh:

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It was very very close, and congratulations to Kevin again. We only had 113 votes in it and he won by one vote. I don't know how many active members we have, but I know that not everyone of them voted. I don't understand why you wouldn't vote. It doesn't ocst anything, but yet some guys just don't want to. Maybe the next couple of rounds will bring them out from hibernation......................lol

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Congratulations Kevin. What an amazing round, how much this must suck for Clinton to loose by one lousy vote:eek2:
Congratulations Clint for being chosen for the competition, you have an awesome ride, keep on building it!

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Thanks for the votes everyone. I was more then happy to have my car even selected to be in the voting for ROTY and to be considered in such high regards.

Clinton, I've always been impressed with your car and how you handle yourself in the community and I think the voting showed that I'm definately not the only one. Great job with the car, I know it will only get better.

Thanks all,
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.