ROTM: NOVEMBER - Enter now before it's too late!!!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Well, I'm stranded today, guess I dont get a paycheck.....so I will be browsing SM and shoveling all day. Good luck to everyone , you all have some nice rides....be proud. I am going to Tanyas OT snow thread to post pics of myself stuck in snow....YAY, three day weekend!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Shytheed Dumas said:
I've been busy watching wood and plastic getting pooped out of a giant extruder all week. I didn't give up, this was just the calm before the WINNER NOVEMBER ROTM - SHYTHEED DUMAS!!! storm. :naughty:

EDIT: It's easy to tell you messed with Josh's post, Jay. He knows how to spell 'DECISION'. :biglaugh:

I don't know what you're talking about. Shouldn't you be roasting duck or something?.........................:biglaugh:

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Since Tookwik took the high road, so will I. ;)

The competition this month is definitely between some excellent examples of what Supras should be. You can always tell when there's pride in ownership, and it's clear in all of your cars. :bigthumb: So good luck everybody!

EDIT: Dang it, Jay. I tried to be nice, but now I'm going to have to say this: The only thing I'm going to be roasting today is other ROTM candidates! :biglaugh: Okay, now I'm going to be civil again. Good luck Vixen!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Shytheed Dumas said:
EDIT: It's easy to tell you messed with Josh's post, Jay. He knows how to spell 'DECISION'. :biglaugh:

Give Jay a break he cant help it!!!!!:biglaugh:

I saw it too but I cant spell either so who am I to judge????? Glad to see your still in it I was concerned. I thought mabey some of that smoked meet caught up with you and you were in your bathroom for the last two days????? :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kurt, civil doesn't look good on you. I can see right through that fake smile. I know deep down your burning inside counting down the minutes until the announcement when you can say nanananana.................:crazy1:

Maybe that's me that can't wait to do that. All I know is Vixen may have picked the wrong month to enter. It's my fault for not getting her car running sooner. We didn't want to enter it when it wasn't running good. This is definately one of the strongest months and the winner will have beaten some stiff competition. Hopefully the winner is smoking hot and drives a white supra...................:naughty:

Good luck to all of you, and now I'm going back to my sarcastic ways. No more Mr. Niceguy.................:biglaugh:

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
It's a snow day in ottawa too....no school....but I still have to go to co-op...while at co-op, I'll be on SM....lol

Good luck everyone

T minus 4hours till they announce..........................................

Silver Sniper as winner of December ROTM....
Good Luck To all who enterned....all candidates for this month have awsome supra's!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Try as hard as we might to keep the snowed in man down tookwik is now a ROTM winner!!!!!! Very well deserved!!!!!! I will save my huge congrats for your win thread................:icon_bigg

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Thanks Guys! I've been out driving the black car in the snow DK style and having fun and I just got home, I will list some thanks and what not to Bob later today and get that last blue ROTM thread off the stickies:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I hope you're happy Josh.................I can't get Vixen to open the door or come out. I've been trying to tell her for about a week that she wasn't going to win, but she held strong to her faith that she had a chance. Now I'm stuck in a house with a mentally unstable woman that keeps mumbling.............must kill the blue genie.

Just kidding about blaming you Josh, but not the mumbling part.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Congrats Ken.......Your car is extremely worthy!!!! I am starting to believe you guys with the bright red cars could be taking over for a good long streak (after special months). I saw another pretty new member (can't remember his name/from florida) with a very nice looking red car in sig. Where did they all come from all of a sudden?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm through sulking now tookwik......................:biglaugh:

Congratulations!!!!!!
I knew you were going to win the whole time. No offense to Kurt or SS, because I thought they had a good shot at you. My lovely wife also deserves recognition, but I thought you had it in the bag. No car should be able to look as good in pink as yours did.....................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks, but I really didn't do anything this month. I won like a year ago, but thanks anywa..............................OH, you were talking about Tookwik. My bad..............:icon_redf