ROTM: Encore Tour! ITS A NEW YEAR! JANUARY 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I"m pretty sure I'll win one month because I heard they're going to have a single turbo'd 1jz with blue and white leather interior month.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I know I didn't win because when I won last time, they sent me a pm to let me know. Then you has to write an acceptance speech so they could post it with the thread. I'm guessing that whoever won, already know he or she won. Congrats to somebody.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
suprahero;896160 said:
I know I didn't win because when I won last time, they sent me a pm to let me know. Then you has to write an acceptance speech so they could post it with the thread. I'm guessing that whoever won, already know he or she won. Congrats to somebody.

yea i kinda figured that would be the case. congrats to who won! ill be back in a few months to reenter

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
hey guys...sorry for the delay.... i didnt have time to do up the winner thread the other day. I put it up now. Enjoy.

ALSO... Febs ROTM will be starting early to get this back on the right timing track. So for those interested prepare your entries!

iceman1969

suprapuzzled
Feb 3, 2008
Redding, CA
Hi, I am an owner of a complete stock 89' supra n/a hardtop. I got the car last year in june for a steal with a blown HG . I take a lot of pride in the work that I do and the things that I earn, so the fact that I did all the work next to having the head resurfaced makes me a very proud supra owner. I am trying to find some oem or stock replacement parts for the car but anywhere that I look they either don't have the part or charge an arm and a leg for it. I just need a few parts. I need that thin black plastic pice below the front bumper and have been looking for that peice specifically for a couple months now. I am also looking to get some body replacements like the front right quarter panel. I need the get the drivers seat reapolstered( the original owner somehow got gum on it so it looks pretty bad). I have a question for anybody reading this, did U ever experience or develop any problems with an oil leak in your rear main seal?

Thanks

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
iceman1969;911804 said:
Hi, I am an owner of a complete stock 89' supra n/a hardtop. I got the car last year in june for a steal with a blown HG . I take a lot of pride in the work that I do and the things that I earn, so the fact that I did all the work next to having the head resurfaced makes me a very proud supra owner. I am trying to find some oem or stock replacement parts for the car but anywhere that I look they either don't have the part or charge an arm and a leg for it. I just need a few parts. I need that thin black plastic pice below the front bumper and have been looking for that peice specifically for a couple months now. I am also looking to get some body replacements like the front right quarter panel. I need the get the drivers seat reapolstered( the original owner somehow got gum on it so it looks pretty bad). I have a question for anybody reading this, did U ever experience or develop any problems with an oil leak in your rear main seal?

Thanks

^^^^^I hope this guy is kidding. How do these retards find this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.