Roommate problems, what to do?

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
honestabe;1284368 said:
You do realize that this means to your retarded roommate that he thinks he is the better man in all this and that he thinks he is in the right for all the shit he's doing? And you're having to pay out the ass by moving out.

I would screw with the slob right before you move out, so he can't get you back

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Clueless;1284690 said:
I would screw with the slob right before you move out, so he can't get you back

Hell yeah, lax your food anyways just for shits and giggles... no pun intended :biglaugh:

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
leave pudding in tupaware write on it.. Choc lax pudding dont eat... if he eats it.. its hiw own fault.. leave most of you food in fridge when you leave..

Sorry you had to go threw all that.. Makes ya not want to like people from other places hu ?

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
honestabe;1284368 said:
You do realize that this means to your retarded roommate that he thinks he is the better man in all this and that he thinks he is in the right for all the shit he's doing? And you're having to pay out the ass by moving out.

Well, I haven't told him I'm moving out, he wont know until I do. And I'm staying with the housing company so I don't have to pay penalties because I'm basically just switching apartments.

I suppose maybe he would feel like he has won, but from what I can tell he is too dumb to realize there was a battle to begin with. And really, I'm at the point where I really don't care what happens to him or anything, as long as I don't have to see this guy again ever in my life, then I will be pretty much the happiest man on earth.