role call

cbutler

Jan 31, 2006
Regina, SK
supra8.jpg

int 1.jpg

Just imported my '90 Supra tt with the 1jz this fall. I'm pretty sure its the only one in my parts (saskatchewan). Can't wait till summer.

mods: Blitz BOV, 3" exhaust, intake, HKS boost controller, HKS turbo timer, rims, suspension, steering wheel, etc.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Bob, PM garagefujimoto. He brings cars in, he is in Alberta but he might know of someone over your way more or might be able to help you out anyways.

cbutler

Jan 31, 2006
Regina, SK
bobiseverywhere said:
cbutler

Love the Car. How did you get it? I am looking to do the same thing hopefully this Summer and want to find out how and who people are going through to get there cars

I had a contact in Japan that I got from a friend. His name is Akiko and his company is JRTC (japan rokukawa trading company). I would find cars, usually on USS auto auctions, and he would find some too. If I found one that I was interested in, he would check it out for me and send me additional information. I would name my price and he would bid on my behalf, it took some research on market prices to know what to bid. It is a good idea to get to know how to read the auction sheets to so you know what flaws and what condition the car is on before you bid. (exterior 1-5, interior A-D, and the different codes for different types of flaws). I bid on a couple before I got this one. Akiko also takes care of all of the shipping and deregistering and all of that. His service charge was $500 CAD. I had a brocure deal with the paper work when the car arrived in New Westminster port, and then hired a trucking company to get the car to Sask.. Importing is somewhat of a risk, but it is fairly easy to find a very good condition vehicle, with low km (mine has 120 000) for much much cheaper than in North America even including the additional fees. If you guys have any more questions, feel free to ask.

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
bobiseverywhere said:
Love the Car. How did you get it? I am looking to do the same thing hopefully this Summer and want to find out how and who people are going through to get there cars

Bob, on March 15th, I will post pics and price of a JZA70 registered in Alberta that you can come buy. It is a Dark Green 2.5 Twin Turbo R, The price will be in the +/- $9500 CAD range with some mods, and a full tune-up and inspection.

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
garagefujimoto said:
Bob, on March 15th, I will post pics and price of a JZA70 registered in Alberta that you can come buy. It is a Dark Green 2.5 Twin Turbo R, The price will be in the +/- $9500 CAD range with some mods, and a full tune-up and inspection.

My bad i think i have asked you before. I cant wait to see the Car. I have decided that i really want a JZA70 and if it can be the Turbo R all the better.

The Only trouble i have now is to Sell the one i have now. I will need to drop the MKIII i have to pick up another. I can not afford to be running two supras. LOL!

Do you have any links or pics to other cars you have brought into the country and sold?