ROAD TRIP!!

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Me and GSW are road tripping to Central Florida tonight. No reason, we'll have pics and maybe vids, lol. Check back for updates from my phone. We don't have a set time yet. We're going up the west coast and coming back down the east coast, lol.

marc3

canadian blood
Jul 19, 2006
quebec,canada
sweet, have a nice trip guys. when i go to long distance meets, i almost prefer the long drive than the meet itself!!(nah i love both)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
How about you two heading towards Chicago................I'll meet you there thursday morning............:biglaugh:

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
Ok, we are back. I'm home now and DC is making his way home now. we left at 12 midnight and it get back at now 1pm lol. Im locked out of my house but im in my sisters side (efficiency) so i guess ima knock the crap out in her bed. laters

trip was fun

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
This how much driving there was in this trip.

Total Est. Time: 10 hours, 39 minutes Total Est. Distance: 666.68 miles

damnil8.jpg

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Lol, I left my girlfriends house at like 11:30 pm with a half hour of sleep that night under my belt. Picked Rafa up at about 12:30 am, let him get bitched at by his mom until 12:45 am, and went from there. We got to JMDigitals house (which is B on the map) at like 5:30 am and Rafa blew up his cell phone until about 6 and picked up his set of extra sawblades. Then we went over to Orlando (C on the map) and got there at like 8:15 am and then were on our way home at around 9:30 am. I started to get REALLY tired as I neared my girlfriends house (we live near Ft. Lauderdale) around 12 pm, so we stopped there and she drove Rafa and I back to his house at around 1 pm.

I slept from about 4 pm to 9pm, went to my softball game at 9:30 pm, overheated halfway thru the game and had to stop, lol. I turned pale, my eyes were starting to get funky on me, had trouble breathing, etc... T'was fun. I did hit a home run before it got too bad tho, lol.